Why is Juno posting pics of her kids and covering their faces?

exactly! what is the point? If she was really worried about her kids, she wouldn't have them on social media at all. I think she's just being passive aggressive

By the way Maddie has an insta; it's maddie watson-so I guess her dad Casey isn't involved in her life anymore and I would assume with the name change to watson that he adopted her. Makes me think jamie kicked Casey out of her daughter's life. How sad and pathetic-shows what kind of mother she is

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, queenofhearts said:

exactly! what is the point? If she was really worried about her kids, she wouldn't have them on social media at all. I think she's just being passive aggressive

By the way Maddie has an insta; it's maddie watson-so I guess her dad Casey isn't involved in her life anymore and I would assume with the name change to watson that he adopted her. Makes me think jamie kicked Casey out of her daughter's life. How sad and pathetic-shows what kind of mother she is

I just want to say Casey has been arrested over the years over **** related things, even recently. So I hate to defend JL but it’s very possible he made the choice by deciding ***** are more important. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, AP4 said:

I just want to say Casey has been arrested over the years over **** related things, even recently. So I hate to defend JL but it’s very possible he made the choice by deciding ***** are more important. 

yes, i'm aware and I believe he was also arrested for drinking and driving, but that doesn't mean you kick a kid completely out of their life. The fact that she changed her name, tells me he's not involved at all and hasn't been for a while. She could at least let him be involved a little bit even if it's with supervised visitation.

• Love 1

i understand that with the amount of hate coming her way she wants to protect their privacy - i've seen fans calling her younger daughter ugly and that's not right at all.

BUT JL hun have you thought about... NOT POSTING THEM ON IG? or maybe OPEN A PRIVATE ACCOUNT? so yeah, i see why a lot of people say she's playing the victim by blurring their faces.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block