How would you feel if Britney said good bye to music and retired?

I’m tearing up writing this. I don’t know how I’d be able to imagine life without her music :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears: If it’s truly what made her happy I would support her but damn I would be sad :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

edit: didn’t think I needed to say this but I obviously understand and support her decision. She’s been tortured for 13 years of her career and has given us more than enough. She deserves a happy retirement! ❤️

• Love 5

Honestly I can see her immediately moving to Paris, living in a castle, marrying, having a baby, and posting happy pictures and videos every now and then and healing. Then she eventually releases an album which goes straight to #1, she doesn't do ANY promotion for it, and she never performs again or makes appearances. As much as I would miss her, I would be happy for her. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Love 3
  • Like 2
Just now, nwonder said:

I’ve already come to terms with it… so I  would be happily surprised if she does choose to purse her career again.

But my God, I can’t even imagine how triggering it would be for her to work again

This, I accepted it a while back I feel a lot of fans expected her to get free and drop an album right away. She deserves it it will still kill me inside when we know for definite but I’ll still be devastated. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I think she will do more album or shows/tour/residence(just to ensure she's financially okay) but after that, I can totally see her retiring and just doing something behind the scenes-to keep her busy. Britney's a sag. They get bored very easily & she's gonna wanna do something lol. I can def see her opening a dance studio for children. 

1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

I remember all the fans' theories explaining why Britney Jean was gonna be the last album and how each song represented a facet of her life, culminating with Don't Cry, the goodbye song

OMG. Don’t cry gets me every time :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears: why would you do this to me? 

• Haha 1

Brit worked for 33 years, almost without a break.When she had a break, she had a lot to do privately. Graduation , driver's license (many stars did not have the time for it, Brit managed it somehow),2 children,2 marriages,problems with her parents,many friends / relatives died, custody dispute now the guardianship and God knows what else.

Look at this

-Off Bordway show  with Ruthless

-Micky Mouse Club for two years

-11 Studio CD´s ( but just 9 were released)

-Hundreds of songs recorded. She wrote many of them.

-2 EP´s

-10 DVD´s

-3 official documentaries

-35 Musicvideos

-One Movie

-Over 20  commercials 

-Own perfume brand.For this she had to take a lot of photos and shoot videos, had appointments

-Own nightwear and lingerie collection The Intimate Britney.Collaborations with Thommy Hilfiger,Candies,Kenzo,Skechers...

-Many guest roles in series like Sabrina The Teenage Witch,Longshot,Simpsons (I think she spoke the voice),Jane The Virgin,How I Met Your Mother,Glee...

-4 Games

-Own Restaurant

-Countless interviews, fan meetings and photo shoots all over the world

-Countless promotional tours all over the world and business meetings

-Many own firms with 100 + staff members Brit has to lead

-8 Tours among them 5 world tours

- Las Vegas Residency 

-Many appearances in award shows, TV shows, Red Carpets etc all over the world and on all continents.

I'm sure I've forgotten a lot.That's enough for several lives what Brit has done.I don't want anything more from her. The Original Doll and Rebellion would be nice they are already finished.The raw version is enough for me.

I think it's just a pity that she hasn't starred in more movies.I see her as a cool detective commissioner. Or romance comedy.She's so talented.

I think if she ever does music again it should only be in 15+ years.Many have done it. She has to process everything first not only the guardianship.Then found a new family.Move best to Europe or Asia.If she has boredom she can write songs here and there for others and send them by mail.Or found a dance school for children and teenagers.

• Love 3

Heartbroken and like a void is in my life. BUT I only want her to work is she wants to and wants to put her heart and soul in it. And this industry and everything she’s been through has ruined it. I definitely respect and support whatever she wants to do. 

• Love 4

Devastated and would miss her forever :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

BUT knowing she was peaceful and happy living life on her own terms somewhere is better than any album, tour, performance, music video, etc.

I mean it would also be very badass of her to just dip out like that never to be heard from again.

like what a legendary way to end it all!!!!!:fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

• Love 6