How would you feel if Britney said good bye to music and retired?

I want her to do whatever the fick she wants. Even if she takes 29 years to release her next album, I’ll be waiting eagerly. Even if the album is Britney Jean 2.0, I’ll be waiting eagerly. I’ll support our Queen no matter what and even if tomorrow she completely disappears from the public eye (no Instagram or no public appearances) I’ll still be content knowing that she’s happy and at peace. She’s been through so much and deserves whatever she wants. Love our queen to death!

• Love 3

we came so far and now we actually know the truth (some part of it) and especially after Britney's testimony it literally made me realize how she fell all these years...if she wants to end it its up to her 

as fans we shouldn't act selfish and force a "comeback" when she might not be ready mentally and physically to do so 

Britney is my favorite artist of all time.  Not cuz of sales, hype, or looks. **** the business. Its hers energy. Her kindness and joy helped me escape a hell no one knew I was living. 

I completely understand why she is done. I would never want her to live in life of hell either.

I guess I am just incredibly selfish and I can’t say goodbye yet😭 How do you say good bye to an angel.

Her freedom and choices are her own and it’s what we all have been fighting for. Whatever she decides I will support. Her happiness is more important my selfishness. FlyBritney 

• Love 2

I would honestly be sad, but it is what it is, I guess. She deserves to be happy but at the same time, I would love her to at least do an interview about everything and release at least one more album regarding it. There was a time when Britney mentioned how beautiful it is to write after going through something and I think she could have a very raw, personal and successful album. I just want to see what she would release on her own with no one controlling her. A new version of the Original Doll I would hope! But if she is going to end her career, at least end it on her terms with her work first 

• Love 1
56 minutes ago, Louis-j said:

Well she has basically done that since 2019. :jackk_alien:

And I feel awful, I need new Britney music. It's my therapy. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

This is what really annoys me. Why should you feel awful for wanting new Britney music?? Yes of course we know about the cship and the horrible things she had to endure and of course i dont want her to be forced into new music. But do i miss getting a new album from her? YES because i love her music. why is that a bad thing? it really bugs me  

I'm going back to this thread just to say that I don't believe any of you have made peace with the fact she could never release music anymore. I can't wrap my head around it. Of course I want her happiness first and foremost, but as fans we value her music so much and means a lot to us... Every time she releases something she turns my world upside down in the best way possible and I can't even express the joy she brings.

It's weird to act like she's forever done with music... Like, that's for her to decide but it's also her passion. I'm sure she doesn't spend a single day without relying on music to feel better.

I'm hoping that whenever her situation is over, she'll still be a millionaire. She could be able to go independent, fund her own projects and release music, without necessarily needing to be on the spotlight, promote or even tour.

When she's ready I think it could be great for her and even therapeutic to go into a studio booth, and just sing and write her feelings away while sharing experiences with producers and songwriters she's fond of. Go back to that important part of her as a creative soul, but calling the shots, reminiscing on the good old days when she was her own boss and was so confident and such a genius...

• Love 1
  • Super Mods

Part of me feels greedy and wants one last album full of bangers and made entirely out of the shadow of the conservatorship. I feel like recent posts on her Instagram have alluded to what an icon she is, so I think that spark is still there. And if we were to get a new album, maybe a “see you later” mini tour could follow.

But I’ve made peace with the fact that Glory may be her last work. I also just want her to completely enjoy life and have joy in doing basic, small things. She’s given us so much over her life and she truly does deserve to spend this chapter of her life however she wants!

Much like the fact that I don't care if Jessica Simpson or Rihanna ever release music again due to their extremely successful business ventures (they both make enough money off these businesses as is) I really don't care if Britney releases new music or not. Since making and promoting a record takes a lot of time, money and energy you're whole heart has to be fully invested in the process and if hers isn't then it's not worth it to make another album. If she chooses the rose garden over Madison Square then so be it.

• Love 1