How would you feel if Britney said good bye to music and retired?

2 hours ago, Lucky☆ said:

I would be really sad , my dreams it's to go to one of her concerts before I die and I never had the chance.

This hits hard too, she only came to my country once and I was too young and didn't have the money, it's a dream for me to see her on tour :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad: I'm very nostalgic so I can see myself watching old tour videos and bawling lol

• Love 1
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Lucky☆ said:

I would be really sad , my dreams it's to go to one of her concerts before I die and I never had the chance.

This hits hard too, she only came to my country once and I was too young and didn't have the money, it's a dream for me to see her on tour :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad: I'm very nostalgic so I can see myself watching old tour videos and bawling lol

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Of course I would be sad but I would understand her completely. Living a peaceful and quiet life it’s honestly the first thing I wish to her rather than #1 singles or successful tours.

But honestly I don’t think she’ll quit music forever. She’s still a young and creative person, a true born artist. Once her life is settled, her new family is formed and she’s feeling creative, new music will come. I don’t expect massive promo, but I’m sure we’ll get albums and MVs from her :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I just love her so much, beyond her music. I just want her to be happy in whatever decision she makes. I already have my favorite album in the whole world. Blackout changed my life when I was a teenager, which might be weird to say, but as someone that didn’t really fit in, when I had my headphones on and Gimme More or Get Naked was playing I just felt so good. Then rediscovering all her other albums.
I think she might release another album eventually, as a thank you to all her fans at least, but she also might persuade other passions after that. If that happens I’m happy listening to Blackout and all her other records and knowing she’s doing what she wants to do. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Mar B. said:

Ikr? Where you from? I live in America but i couldn't go to Vegas :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Love 1

I would be in the same boat with those that would be devastated if she did, however I feel like I want more for her to be as happy as possible doing whatever it takes to get there. I don't see her retiring forever... I feel like music and dance is in her blood and she will come back in some way one day but will always have my support regardless. She giving us so much to live for and enjoy... it's her time now.

• Like 1

Honestly, I might be one of the few that actually don’t expect her to release anything any time soon. I am simply happy where she is right now, regaining her freedom and slowly breaking free from the c-ship. More so after her latest social media posts, where it seems she is trying  learn how to navigate her own life. 

Britney captivated me since day one because of her carisma, her smile and determination, among other things. She has always been an inspiration in my life. I will be glad if she does whatever is meaningful to her and makes her happy, whatever that might be.

I would watch any video from the archive than having meaningless material just to keep up with an agenda. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 10/16/2021 at 12:53 AM, Cinderella85 said:

-Off Bordway show  with Ruthless

-Micky Mouse Club for two years

-11 Studio CD´s ( but just 9 were released)

-Hundreds of songs recorded. She wrote many of them.

-2 EP´s

-10 DVD´s

-3 official documentaries

-35 Musicvideos

-One Movie

-Over 20  commercials 

-Own perfume brand.For this she had to take a lot of photos and shoot videos, had appointments

-Own nightwear and lingerie collection The Intimate Britney.Collaborations with Thommy Hilfiger,Candies,Kenzo,Skechers...

-Many guest roles in series like Sabrina The Teenage Witch,Longshot,Simpsons (I think she spoke the voice),Jane The Virgin,How I Met Your Mother,Glee...

-4 Games

-Own Restaurant

-Countless interviews, fan meetings and photo shoots all over the world

-Countless promotional tours all over the world and business meetings

-Many own firms with 100 + staff members Brit has to lead

-8 Tours among them 5 world tours

- Las Vegas Residency 

-Many appearances in award shows, TV shows, Red Carpets etc all over the world and on all continents.

this list is so overwhelming specially if we take into consideration that half of her career has been awfully controlled and manipulated.

If she were to retire I can't deny that I would be sad about it, although I would absolutely understand and accept her decision. I think any person that truly cares for her would be on board with her taking time and potentially the rest of her life to repair, heal and specially live happily. If that costs no more new albums, tours, performances... so be it but if she ever decides to actually come "back" and stronger (than yesterday) i'll be happy as hell! :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

well... I think she needs time to regain her confidence and do what she wants (make up for lost time) she never really took a break even between 2004 and 2006 she works so she is entitled to take a break for as many months or years as she wants.

Rca will only have to release a Compilations of Rarities or a mix of unreleased Rarities remixes and all the titles that should have been singles.

For his farewell to the stage an album, a world tour and a documentary would be nice, a bit like Michael should have done ... after that Britney can go

• Love 1
On 10/16/2021 at 9:29 PM, Lucky☆ said:

Ikr? Where you from? I live in America but i couldn't go to Vegas :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

I'm from Argentina, she came on the FF tour. I was in highschool and couldn't afford the trip to the venue + the ticket, I hope we get the chance to see her sometime! :)