How would you feel if Britney said good bye to music and retired?

I dont think she should retire, but I think she should enter a new phase in her career.

She should be someone like Cher who doesnt really release anything but shes always present from time to time and it doesnt effect her because shes an icon.

Britney should show up on award shows from time to time, or appear on a TV show episode, and do skits on late night shows, and maybe release a single from time to time?

• Love 3

I would feel very happy for her. 

I hope that someone lets Beirney know that being a recording artist has somewhat changed from what she remembers. Now you can record music, release it, and never leave your home for promo. If she wants to put music out there, its not necessary for her to do the whole interview, talk shows, launch party, tour cycle they have always made her do. 

but if she wants to disappear, then I would still feel like a happy ending in her chapter. Wish that she gets her baby girl that she wants. And maybe she can open a school of dance. AnD be the next Abby Lee, except that Britney is really sweet. 

• Love 1
50 minutes ago, boyinthemirror said:

I'm going back to this thread just to say that I don't believe any of you have made peace with the fact she could never release music anymore. I can't wrap my head around it. Of course I want her happiness first and foremost, but as fans we value her music so much and means a lot to us... Every time she releases something she turns my world upside down in the best way possible and I can't even express the joy she brings.

It's weird to act like she's forever done with music... Like, that's for her to decide but it's also her passion. I'm sure she doesn't spend a single day without relying on music to feel better.

I agree. Being completely honest I don't even want to think about her retiring for good, I'll just wait to see what happens. Anything is possible, she could step away from the business and decide to come back years later because she's bored or she misses making music. I mean I do believe it's in her DNA, she's still dancing and enjoying music everyday of her life, so it's uncertain. 

I, as every fan, want the best for her and will support whatever decision she makes no matter what. I care about her happiness more than my entertainment, but like I said it makes me sad to think she may never make music again. Anyways time will tell.

• Love 3

I feel like she can do whatever she wants…

if retirement is the way for her to be truly happy, then she should do it….

i don’t know, but i have this feeling that she feels like owns us something for our fight to #freebritney . BUT SHE DON’T!!! But i feel like she will do an album or two and that’s it. She will leave music industry but she will always be around somehow… maybe sh will open a recording label, or a dance studio… wasn’t she up to something like this before? :p

• Love 1

I’m happy if she decides to never do anything again. All I want for her is for her to get justice. Get married, have all the babies she wants, spend more time with her sons and let us know from time to time that she is doing well. I think of her as someone that I am fond of and to be honest, she gave us enough. 

• Love 3

In 1999 I fell in love with Britney Spears, as the years went by I fell in love with her as a human, now more than ever, I see her as an inspiration and a big sister. 

I just would be happy knowing she is out there being happy, and living her beautiful life at her best. She has giving us so much joy already.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, LordofTheMoodRing said:

Britney is my favorite artist of all time.  Not cuz of sales, hype, or looks. **** the business. Its hers energy. Her kindness and joy helped me escape a hell no one knew I was living. 

I completely understand why she is done. I would never want her to live in life of hell either.

I guess I am just incredibly selfish and I can’t say goodbye yet😭 How do you say good bye to an angel.

Her freedom and choices are her own and it’s what we all have been fighting for. Whatever she decides I will support. Her happiness is more important my selfishness. FlyBritney 

"How do you say goodby to an angel?..." 

That hit hard :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

• Love 3

After hearing in her own words during the June hearing I'm ok if she retires (if it matters lol) 

She loves performing, but for 13 years she did that not because she wanted to, because she was made to. So idk if that changed her way of seeing performing.

BUT I will be there for her return <3

It feels, at least in my opinion, that it's been like this since post-'ITZ'. Not to say that the music itself hasn't been enjoyable, but it's like a different artist, personality, performer. Not necessarily a bad one, either...but not Britney Spears of the early '00's. I'd honestly be more surprised if she 'came back', per say. That would be far more shocking then any 'retirement' as emotionally she's been retired since before the Circus era...

and NO, I'm not blaming her kids, or her bevy of men...

it's this music 'industry' that holds the blame.

• Like 1

to be honest I haven't listened to her music in years. no particular reason, it just happened. would i be sad? sure. but after having worked against her will for us for years...I just hope whatever she ends up doing makes her happy. i'm 100% sure though we will never get heavy promo, big tours etc back. i just can't see it. I'm past the need of new music. just give me happy Britney with a big family. but I totally understand those who find it hard to think about, a world without new music.

• Like 1

I'm happy seeing her do whatever she wants to do with her life (or not, if she wants to disappear completely from the public eye). If she does decide to release music or perform again, or really do anything publicly, I'll stan the **** out of it, because she's a ****** genius and everything she touches turns to gold. As far as I'm concerned, she's a living legend, and her expression is pure magic. 

• Love 2