Billboard names the big 00s’ artists that they think can score a #1 with their comeback.

24 minutes ago, bad media karma said:

When was Britney's last #1? Was it "3"?

Charts don't mean much to me anymore since streaming has become so popular, I doubt the veteran artists care much anymore either. Touring is where you get the $$$ these days. I'd much rather Britney came back with an album that was focused on quality rather than chasing billboard hits. Or make an album that would be more tailored to a tour and its concepts like what Madonna, Beyonce, Robyn, etc have been doing for the past number of years.

I agree. Streaming and stans mass buying has made it easier for artists to score a #1.

Most of the #1 now (especially from kpop artists) I have never heard before.

Ciaras time has passed. Not even gonna get into all the incredible missed singles she could have had over the years. It irks me so bad. Gave up on that a long time ago. (But I still jam to Tell Me What Your Name Is, Turntables, and Overdose)

DC3 maybe. With the right song. I don’t know what in the world they would sound like today since all their solo music is so different. I’d be intrigued. Must be a hawt banger tho.

Britney -Duh 

Avril I don’t think so. She would have to put a lot of shock value into it.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, bad media karma said:

Charts don't mean much to me anymore since streaming has become so popular, I doubt the veteran artists care much anymore either. Touring is where you get the $$$ these days. I'd much rather Britney came back with an album that was focused on quality rather than chasing billboard hits. Or make an album that would be more tailored to a tour and its concepts like what Madonna, Beyonce, Robyn, etc have been doing for the past number of years.

no, it was s&m as featured artist and hold it against me as solo artist

• Love 1
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, bad media karma said:

no, it was s&m as featured artist and hold it against me as solo artist

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

I disagree with JT. He lost his fanbase and he's just a GP friendly artist now, but he hasn't scored an actual hit in a very long time (outside of the US).

She's the main pop girl and always will be, the girl is a legend :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Your profile pic :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

• Love 1

I could see an Avril comeback since she has had a resurgence thanks to gen-z and artists like Billie and Olivia. I could also see a Britney dominating again since everyone is curious what she's going to do musically post c-ship. Those are the ones that I see making a comeback, all others are done for IMO.

This list feels so irrelevant because in truth all it would take for any of them to score a #1 song is to collaborate with BTS. That's literally it, and it shows how ******* broken the charts are these days due to mass buying, streaming, and VPNs from that fanbase.

• Haha 3
  • Like 2

Avril could definitely make a comeback cos what's popular today. Male bashing..

Olivia Rodrigo and Taylor swift are perfect evidence of that..

Avril will definitely provide the 101. 

Especially with her ultimate tagline..

I am the mother ******* princess. 

You still love it. 

Let em know that we're still rock and roll..

Let's get wasted. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Stefani said:

This list feels so irrelevant because in truth all it would take for any of them to score a #1 song is to collaborate with BTS. That's literally it, and it shows how ******* broken the charts are these days due to mass buying, streaming, and VPNs from that fanbase.

halsey says hi :jamie_lynn_grape: