Billboard names the big 00s’ artists that they think can score a #1 with their comeback.

15 minutes ago, hernameis said:

I actually think DC is the only way Beyonce can get a #1.

Let’s be honest: Beyonce isn’t so big as people say. She only has a huge amount of money to spend on production.

Since 4 her songs haven’t really been that memorable though. Self titled was kinda nice, Lemonade meh, the rest is dust. 

Beyoncé is definitely overrated but Drunk In Love and XO were pretty big, as was Formation and Hold Up

• Love 2
  • Like 1
21 minutes ago, Lil-Jay said:

I don't even know who this Ciara is:umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

Can someone tell me what her famous song is?

Goodies and 1,2 step were huge hits. 

she also had some other hits..."oh" was one...

she had a song called “work” …that music video was so fire… She was known for her dancing skills so her music videos were usually amazing. 

also “like a boy” was a great song and video. 

and lest we forget this collaboration....

• Love 9
1 hour ago, hernameis said:

I actually think DC is the only way Beyonce can get a #1.

Let’s be honest: Beyonce isn’t so big as people say. She only has a huge amount of money to spend on production.

Since 4 her songs haven’t really been that memorable though. Self titled was kinda nice, Lemonade meh, the rest is dust. 

Delusion at its best

• Love 3
  • Like 1

I could see Avril having a hit if it was poppy and done by a good producer. "girlfriend" was such a huge moment for her, as was "what the hell"...if she did something that was similar to that but also unique enough to not be too "rehashed" I could for sure see it. 

avril lavigne mic check GIF

• Love 6
  • Like 1

When was Britney's last #1? Was it "3"?

Charts don't mean much to me anymore since streaming has become so popular, I doubt the veteran artists care much anymore either. Touring is where you get the $$$ these days. I'd much rather Britney came back with an album that was focused on quality rather than chasing billboard hits. Or make an album that would be more tailored to a tour and its concepts like what Madonna, Beyonce, Robyn, etc have been doing for the past number of years.

• Love 7