Billboard names the big 00s’ artists that they think can score a #1 with their comeback.

4 hours ago, bas che said:

Justin hate on a Britney forum? Shocking.

IDC about him but he scored a bit hit not too long ago with Can’t Fight the Feeling. Not to mention his 2018 album debuted at number 1 with almost 300k copies sold which is unheard of in this day and age (given you’re not Adele, Taylor Swift or BTS). On top of this, he did the Super Bowl halfway show in 2018.

Idk about y’all but he seems to be the most active / relevant out of the bunch if you ask me...

Um are you rewriting history? 

20/20 debuted with nearly 1million first week. MotW predictions went DOWN after his universally panned Super Bowl performance, that he should have never agreed to. That backlash told him exactly what everyone thinks of him. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: He even fired his long time publicist over it, Sonia Muckle. 

Can’t stop the feeling is his real last BIG hit. Sucks for him, as it’s a kid pop song I’m sure he can’t stand. 

“Say something” was the only song that did really well with streams and numbers world wide. He has done random songs since MotW and only a couple of them made the Billboard hot 100. They quickly left the chart after a few weeks.

His stocks in the industry have dropped! It’s sad and funny, I’m a long time fan, however I’ll happily call him out on his dumb moves and being a jerk. This has been a long time coming.

His next song needs to be a hit. Overall his peak is long gone. At best he should release his next album, do a Vegas residency and some form of Nsync reunion at a concert next year. He needs the good publicity. :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

1 hour ago, Midnight said:

I knew it!!! fake queen bey stan  :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

I never claimed to stan but I dont hate Queen Bey. I stanned her from DC until whatever came after Drunk In Love. I'm just salty because whenever Billboard reports on Britney musically, somehow Beyonce or Taylor are brought up. I only find solo Britney articles when it's about the CON.

But damnnnn bish you really have me on your Bey radar. I feel like you're soon going to tell me to go to the light! 

britneyspears-light.gif

• Haha 2
9 minutes ago, Lisa88007 said:

Only Britney…she will have a number 1 song and #1 album in 4 different decades. #Legend

Don't be delusional, album no 1 yes but song? Absolutely not, you need 25M streams just from the US to do it only way of getting her a number 1 is radio push, high playlisting and mass buying by fans which I have a belief this fandom won't do anything on, people legit slept on glory I can consider a fact fans didn't wanted to support conservatorship so can be taken into consideration but even for the next album I have less hopes. 

24 minutes ago, Prachi said:

Don't be delusional, album no 1 yes but song? Absolutely not, you need 25M streams just from the US to do it only way of getting her a number 1 is radio push, high playlisting and mass buying by fans which I have a belief this fandom won't do anything on, people legit slept on glory I can consider a fact fans didn't wanted to support conservatorship so can be taken into consideration but even for the next album I have less hopes. 

You’re delusional. You’re comparing a Britney forced to work and no passion with a Britney in control and passionate. The conservatorship drama and her fight for freedom has made her one of the most searched/talked about celebrity this year. Her multiple documentaries have made her a #1 trending topic on Twitter and millions of streaming views…all without Britney saying ONE word.

the fan base is no longer divided and no longer questioning her passion. We know why she was disconnected from her music. When and if she decides to make music, I’m certain her fan base will be unified and committed to her success. 

When Britney wants to talk, when she is in control and wanting to work on music on her terms, she can have a #1 song and album. This can be done all without the intense promo tours she hates. She can speak her truth via interview or documentary and attach a personal album/single/music video/visual album with it and get free promo without doing the usual promo work. 

the general public is once again invested in her story. Her fan base is more unified than ever. The media is once again rooting and supporting her. This combination is a recipe for massive success. And most importantly, if these reports are true, Britney is passionate and committed to tell her story. To make music she wants. A passionate Britney is a force to be reckoned with. 

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, Lisa88007 said:

You’re delusional. You’re comparing a Britney forced to work and no passion with a Britney in control and passionate. The conservatorship drama and her fight for freedom has made her one of the most searched/talked about celebrity this year. Her multiple documentaries have made her a #1 trending topic on Twitter and millions of streaming views…all without Britney saying ONE word.

the fan base is no longer divided and no longer questioning her passion. We know why she was disconnected from her music. When and if she decides to make music, I’m certain her fan base will be unified and committed to her success. 

When Britney wants to talk, when she is in control and wanting to work on music on her terms, she can have a #1 song and album. This can be done all without the intense promo tours she hates. She can speak her truth via interview or documentary and attach a personal album/single/music video/visual album with it and get free promo without doing the usual promo work. 

the general public is once again invested in her story. Her fan base is more unified than ever. The media is once again rooting and supporting her. This combination is a recipe for massive success. And most importantly, if these reports are true, Britney is passionate and committed to tell her story. To make music she wants. A passionate Britney is a force to be reckoned with. 

I hope every one of your word is true, I've been lurking here since forever and nobody took initiative for Glory mass buying but yes we also have to consider a fact that now fandom won't be divided but still let's see I am sure for a number one album though. 

• Love 2
16 hours ago, Forever222 said:

Um are you rewriting history? 

20/20 debuted with nearly 1million first week. MotW predictions went DOWN after his universally panned Super Bowl performance, that he should have never agreed to. That backlash told him exactly what everyone thinks of him. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: He even fired his long time publicist over it, Sonia Muckle. 

Can’t stop the feeling is his real last BIG hit. Sucks for him, as it’s a kid pop song I’m sure he can’t stand. 

“Say something” was the only song that did really well with streams and numbers world wide. He has done random songs since MotW and only a couple of them made the Billboard hot 100. They quickly left the chart after a few weeks.

His stocks in the industry have dropped! It’s sad and funny, I’m a long time fan, however I’ll happily call him out on his dumb moves and being a jerk. This has been a long time coming.

His next song needs to be a hit. Overall his peak is long gone. At best he should release his next album, do a Vegas residency and some form of Nsync reunion at a concert next year. He needs the good publicity. :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

What you wrote is true. However I think you missed the point of my post. Relativity is key. Out of the bunch, he seems to be the one with the most success from the GP in the last decade. 

regardless of who Can’t Fight the Feeling is catered to, it achieved solid commercial success and that wasn’t a long time ago. Whereas the rest... I can’t remember when was the last time they scored a hit. Again I’m not hating, but let’s give credit where credit is due.