Britney’s back up singer says Justin was forbidden to approach Britney back in 2008

1 hour ago, Phonography423 said:

Some of y’all just think Justin is some evil person and I dont understand why. Over a 19 year old breakup that they both have clearly gotten over. 

This, he is not one of my favorite people, but he couldnt be that evil. Was he stupid and inmature? yeah but so was she. And it seems she doesnt have any more bad feeling for him, and I could see why. They grew up together, they know each other and their families, and Im sure they shared many loving caring moments together as a couple. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
19 hours ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

Kelly did a podcast ep (I think called Back on Air with Jarod Lipscomb or something) and talked about this, she wouldn’t say who was at the restaurant for respect of their privacy. Honestly I didn’t think it sounded like the more famous ppl like JT were there but more like ppl from her MMC days, which is still really nice. She did say she knows JT family tried to help Britney ‘at least in the beginning’ but said it became clear nobody could get to her or something. Also she said if people knew how much hate she’d received over coming forward with stuff they’d understand why more ppl don’t come forward. I really don’t understand why fans are attacking someone like her, it’s extremely annoying that ppl who can help like her are getting trashed and then turned off saying anything. We need to support everyone who can help. Save the vitriol for scum like Lou.

Yet another reason why I'm not surprised people didn't start speaking until recently even if they knew something was off...

Also wouldn't be surprised that JT's mom or even himself tried to reach her, even though I think he's a self-absorbed ******* (or precisely BECAUSE i think he's a self-absorbed *******)

• Like 1

Hmm I really doubt this. I think Justin is too much of a self centered douche to have cared honestly. There is plenty of evidence of him throwing shade at Britney during that period. I think he might have even been gleeful about her downfall considering I think one of the factors that led to their break was that she was more popular and had a more successful career than him. 

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/8/2021 at 8:03 PM, nowimstronger said:

Kelly is extremely close with Justin's mom, Lynn. She has been friends with her since MMC, I think. She's going to know insider information because Justin tells his mom everything. She was on a podcast a couple of years ago and IIRC, alluded that nobody was surprised when Britney and Wade hooked up because people saw it coming. She likes to spill the tea and I'm not mad about it.

So it’s confirmed that Britney cheated on Justin with Wade? I was always skeptic about that because the only person who confirmed that was wade’s ex girlfriend. 

El 8/10/2021 a las 22:02, LLuvia dijo:

Básicamente, la narrativa que vendió y sigue vendiendo: mi novia me engañó con mi mejor amigo, pero Justin y su gente (incluidos Sonia Murkle y Johnny W.) siempre se olvidan de decir primero que él fue infiel primero y que conoció a su mejor amigo a través de su novia ya que él era amigo de ella. Esa es una verdad a medias que es peor que una mentira.

Básicamente, porque esta persona fue juzgada, básicamente porque Nikki habló de esta persona, básicamente porque los fanáticos culparon a esta persona ... Nikki no habla de las chicas con las que Justin fue infiel, los fanáticos no critican ni culpan a las chicas con quienes ¿Justin fue infiel? por eso lo he puesto. ¿Pueden los fans dejar en paz a la tercera persona sobre este tema y otros que no tienen nada que ver con él ?.

the problem with justin's supposed first betrayal is that brit never said it. Why not? Your whole country thinks that you betrayed your boyfriend with his best friend and you don't defend yourself? That attitude always seemed strange to me. It must have been manipulation by his team.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, oscar0 said:

the problem with justin's supposed first betrayal is that brit never said it. Why not? Your whole country thinks that you betrayed your boyfriend with his best friend and you don't defend yourself? That attitude always seemed strange to me. It must have been manipulation by his team.

Exactly!!They made her feel guilty ... when the other one was also unfaithful ... Justin's team was Britney's team.

This is sheer rambling, but if Justin hadn't thrown her under a bus in 2002, would she not have rebelled from her innocent virgin image in 2003-2004? Until when was he going to sell that false narrative? It would have revealed himself anyway, I think, but it wouldn't have cost him his sanity so early in life.