Britney’s back up singer says Justin was forbidden to approach Britney back in 2008

• Super Mods
46 minutes ago, WhatTheHellWhoCares? said:

He’s grown up now but not back then. In 2008 he was still salty and I think he said something like ‘like **** her’ or something while performing Cry Me a River.

Oh yeah forgot about that! But she doesn’t seem to care so :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

• Love 1

I do not believe it, especially JT's part, considering that he trashed her many times 2007, 2008 and beyond... Sounds more like an excuses and an attempt not to look bad in the eyes of the public, now that Brit's situation has been revealed ... Cuz why have they been silent all this time? I'm not talking about Kelly, since she is not powerful enough, but more about JT and the likes of him. Britney's situation was an open secret in the entertainment industry.

Edit:

And the excuse that they didn't know what Сship is? If they were so worried, they could consult with a lawyer and understand that Brit never fit the criteria to be under one. Plus each of them knew what kind of disgusting father James is...

So yes, excuses, excuses and nothing but excuses.

Edit 2:

Also her tweet about Johnny Wright shows that it is unlikely that Kelly really was in contact with Brit after she stopped to be her backing vocalist.

Cuz Johnny Wright stopped being Britney's manager in 2003 and Johnny even defended her father in 2021 in some podcast:

" things happen around certain people. sometimes other people around the artist dont want them to know the truth, only tell them what they want them to hear cause it's a means of control. For me, there was something happening in this situation where I felt that I needed to tell the truth and it caused me to get pulled out of the situation. when i started see things happening and tried to reach out, but everybody around her was afraid to connect me to her because other people had jobs they did not want to loose. ill just say, when i first started with britney, certain people told me, do not let the father involve because he doesnt have good intentions for britney" and then he said to me one day "thats my baby girl, im entrusting you to take care of her as if you were her father" i believed he had nothing but good intentions for her...(....) he was who came in and saved her. unfortunately i havent in years actually been able to speak to her."

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/1248-jim-colbert-show-the-good-47445920/episode/jcs-interview-music-manager-johnny-wright-77724867/

-

More and more it seems that this girl is clout chaser, imo.

• Love 1
  • Like 4
8 hours ago, Puppy said:

I could believe it, he’s grown up now and both have moved on. If Britney likes his songs then obviously she holds no ill towards him. Isn’t that what the fans wanted either way? Rumor has it he tried to give her some encouragement before the infamous Gimme More performance, he’s a lot of things but I don’t think he’s totally bad. I think he and Kfed are a like but still the lesser evils compared to the vultures surrounding her now

• Like 3

Justin helping Britney while calling her *****, crazy, while doing oral s** gestures, etc. In 2008 or 2009 they met in a restaurant, she was going with her mother and he with his wife and he did not even look at her face or make a gesture please stop justifying and mythologizing a person who humiliated her, sold her, insult her, and he was the first person to throw a stone at her publicly.
Justin if he wants to help her he would have done it like Lance like Paris Hilton like those people and they decided not to.

• Love 8
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, LLuvia said:

Justin helping Britney while calling her *****, crazy, while doing oral s** gestures, etc. In 2008 or 2009 they met in a restaurant, she was going with her mother and he with his wife and he did not even look at her face or make a gesture please stop justifying and mythologizing a person who humiliated her, sold her, insult her, and he was the first person to throw a stone at her publicly.
Justin if he wants to help her he would have done it like Lance like Paris Hilton like those people and they decided not to.

Jennifer Lopez Reaction GIF by NBC World Of Dance

• Love 4
  • Like 1
46 minutes ago, Naes614 said:

I have a feeling that in this present day they communicate and are friends. Maybe they can all do a double date! 

I think if jt was single they would be friends but there is no way jessica would allow that. Don't get me wrong though I want nothing more then for them to reunite but it wouldnt be a good look for his marriage

• Like 4