Britney’s back up singer says Justin was forbidden to approach Britney back in 2008

1 hour ago, WhatTheHellWhoCares? said:

Justin tried to help her in 2008? As if 😂 

We cant blame Justin, Britney was failed from the start with a team with only ever saw her as a product, that needed to be markets as Virginial yet **** still. 

the whole innocent persona set her up from day one, and they never let her leave it, it’s like being a Disney star no way she could keep up the pressure of staying a virgin for millions of young girls, and then yes Justin played off that with Cry me a river, (wait what Britney cheated on Justin which makes her not a virgin!!!!) like it was truly all disgusting and I’m almost certain Britney was not a virgin back then but seriously why did it even matter.

any way this whole Britney is just an innocent teeny s** bopper was wrong from the start, Britney like Judy garland was taken advantage for having youthful looks and talents 

she’s hasn’t even been allowed to grow up through her discovery post blackout I mean seriously I’m also drunk typing this lol

• Love 2
  • Like 2
21 minutes ago, Puppy said:

I could believe it, he’s grown up now and both have moved on. If Britney likes his songs then obviously she holds no ill towards him. Isn’t that what the fans wanted either way? Rumor has it he tried to give her some encouragement before the infamous Gimme More performance, he’s a lot of things but I don’t think he’s totally bad. I think he and Kfed are a like but still the lesser evils compared to the vultures surrounding her now

He’s grown up now but not back then. In 2008 he was still salty and I think he said something like ‘like **** her’ or something while performing Cry Me a River.

• Like 5
15 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

We cant blame Justin, Britney was failed from the start with a team with only ever saw her as a product, that needed to be markets as Virginial yet **** still. 

the whole innocent persona set her up from day one, and they never let her leave it, it’s like being a Disney star no way she could keep up the pressure of staying a virgin for millions of young girls, and then yes Justin played off that with Cry me a river, (wait what Britney cheated on Justin which makes her not a virgin!!!!) like it was truly all disgusting and I’m almost certain Britney was not a virgin back then but seriously why did it even matter.

any way this whole Britney is just an innocent teeny s** bopper was wrong from the start, Britney like Judy garland was taken advantage for having youthful looks and talents 

she’s hasn’t even been allowed to grow up through her discovery post blackout I mean seriously I’m also drunk typing this lol

:huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

Bestie what does that have to do with me not believing Justin would try to help Britney in 2008? 

• Like 2

This doesn’t surprise me at all. Justin and Britney probably talked on and off a lot post break up and pre conservatorship. Tbh, we BARELY know the inner working of their relationship/break up.

She was at his birthday after the break up. Also, and I could be way off base as I can’t find any proper info. I remember there being a joint property that didn’t get sold till 2008 to 2009. Maybe even a little later.

again, I could be way off, I can’t find hard evidence. But I remember reading about the house when it sold and thinking, “wtf?! Britney and JUSTIN?!” And she already had kids, a divorce and the conservatorship has already begun

• Love 6
  • Like 2