Britney’s back up singer says Justin was forbidden to approach Britney back in 2008

23 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

I would say... **** JT! But... it makes sense. There were stories about JT trying to help Britney and get in contact with her. Media said Britney didn't want Justin close. BUT... who knows at this point?

I was thinking about it and is it possible that he did try to help but her team told him things that "offended" him and that's why he kept going after her all these years. Definitely not an excuse what he has done to her is wrong I'm not delusional but I just think it's crazy he would be that upset that many years later without cause of the wounds being reopened. Especially because in the eyes of the general public he "won".

So it makes me think when he tried her team was probably like telling him things that just kept re hurting him and him not thinking the worst believed it.

Idk just a theory everything in her world is complicated. Lol

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Busybee said:

I was thinking about it and is it possible that he did try to help but her team told him things that "offended" him and that's why he kept going after her all these years. Definitely not an excuse what he has done to her is wrong I'm not delusional but I just think it's crazy he would be that upset that many years later without cause of the wounds being reopened. Especially because in the eyes of the general public he "won".

So it makes me think when he tried her team was probably like telling him things that just kept re hurting him and him not thinking the worst believed it.

Idk just a theory everything in her world is complicated. Lol

THIS! I didn't understand back in the day. Timbalad said Britney dissed them. Media claimed JT wanted to get close to Britney and offered help. There were stories about him trying to send her flowers after Promises? Am I wrong? 

Months after, he was talking **** in his concerts, making fun... I don't know, it's weird. At the same time, I could never forget his actions.

Btw, this song is 100% about Britney. It could make sense.

• Love 7
  • Like 1

But she never said in that thread that Justin tried to help her, only that a few friends tried to contact her in a restaurant and also that her team didn't want anyone aproaching her especially Justin (which makes total sense tbh) but she never said Justin was among those in the restaurant.

Btw I can totally believe this story, it's consistent with everything we've learned so far and it doesn't seem far fetched at all to me.

• Like 2
30 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

THIS! I didn't understand back in the day. Timbalad said Britney dissed them. Media claimed JT wanted to get close to Britney and offered help. There were stories about him trying to send her flowers after Promises? Am I wrong? 

Months after, he was talking **** in his concerts, making fun... I don't know, it's weird. At the same time, I could never forget his actions.

Btw, this song is 100% about Britney. It could make sense.

Yeah :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming: amnesia is my tip 10 jt for sure! I'm hoping he uses her as his muse again because that's his best music.

I like to think that if given the opportunity he would give her a sincere apology. I think he has a huge ego but I don't think he's a monster. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, VCTR said:

Didn’t Lance say to “trust the system” in regards to the C-ship? Was he not in *NSYNC, not apart of this, or just doesn’t talk to his buddies? Or is there something just off? Maybe it was just a couple people from the boy bands? 

Justin has always been more closer to JC and Chris than Lance. 

Lance also switches sides on whatever makes him look good.

I remember back in February when Justin was getting a lot of hate, Lance was liking some shady comments written about Justin and was suddenly saying Free Britney.

Now that the fans have caught on to his shady ways and are against him, he wants to play victim. He use to brag about being close to Britney and her sister, but now apparently he didn't know.

• Like 2
On 10/8/2021 at 2:03 PM, nowimstronger said:

Kelly is extremely close with Justin's mom, Lynn. She has been friends with her since MMC, I think. She's going to know insider information because Justin tells his mom everything. She was on a podcast a couple of years ago and IIRC, alluded that nobody was surprised when Britney and Wade hooked up because people saw it coming. She likes to spill the tea and I'm not mad about it.

Justin's mother's name is Lynn? FFS how many Jamie's, Lynne's, Sam's can one story have?

• Haha 4
On 10/8/2021 at 3:42 PM, fabricio83 said:

PLEASE JT, come foward and CONFIRM THIS!!! :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

And guys, let me say something... JT did NOT build his entire carrer USING Britney.

Yeah, i know, him and his team used the situation on his favor in the very beginning, but thats just that...

oh he release "cry me a river" ANS SO WHAT? Artists write musics about ther love and heartbreaks since EVER...

oh but the used a brit-a-like (and a pic of brit) in the video... YEAH, and we loved that (dont we?). Taylor Swift uses countless hints to others on her videos... and we love that too.

the last track of JTs first album is a heartbreaking song that goes... 
"And all you had to do
Was apologize, and mean it
But you didn't say you're sorry
I don't understand
You don't care that you hurt me
And now I'm half the man
"

and then Brit released Everytime... and you all know... "and this song is my sorry:crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

so give him a break coz he CLEARLY was cheated and didnt know how to deal with that too. Like we would have done better at age 21. 

And... no, im not a DIE HARD JT fan... BRITNEY is the one and only, but i do acknowledge hes a great artist. his 2nd and 3rd albums are masterpieces.

gosh i wrote way too much... sorry!  :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

Okay, but you forgot his sophomore album track "What Goes Around" where he's clearly mocking that karma came for her since her husband was doing what she allegedly did to JT.  

Sorry but he's not nice.  His ENTIRE career was built off of Britney AND Janet...:byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

• Love 3
  • Like 3

Kelly did a podcast ep (I think called Back on Air with Jarod Lipscomb or something) and talked about this, she wouldn’t say who was at the restaurant for respect of their privacy. Honestly I didn’t think it sounded like the more famous ppl like JT were there but more like ppl from her MMC days, which is still really nice. She did say she knows JT family tried to help Britney ‘at least in the beginning’ but said it became clear nobody could get to her or something. Also she said if people knew how much hate she’d received over coming forward with stuff they’d understand why more ppl don’t come forward. I really don’t understand why fans are attacking someone like her, it’s extremely annoying that ppl who can help like her are getting trashed and then turned off saying anything. We need to support everyone who can help. Save the vitriol for scum like Lou.

• Like 2

There’s no doubt  in my mind that at the very least his mother tried to reach out to Britney. I honestly think she loved her like a daughter….. and she was always helping that family out. I remember reading she bought  Lynne and Britney’s plane tickets back home when someone in her family died.  Britney’s family was so ****ed up , honestly two financially irresponsible parents smh. 

• Like 3
15 hours ago, gapeach704 said:

Okay, but you forgot his sophomore album track "What Goes Around" where he's clearly mocking that karma came for her since her husband was doing what she allegedly did to JT.  

Sorry but he's not nice.  His ENTIRE career was built off of Britney AND Janet...:byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

Hi there!

Nope, I didnt forget "what goes around" which is (IMO) the best track from his 2nd album. Not because its (maybe) about Britney... its beacuse it IS a great song, very well written and produced. I dont remember him using Brit to promote the track (like using a look-a-like). Actually I remember people commenting on the super produced video and Scarlett Johansson being on it.

You gotta remember that JT lived whatever happened... he has the right to use it as a inspiration to create music... "oh my god I have a great song about cheating, but wait, I wont use it because people might think its about my ex".

Again... if artists was like this... taylor swift... john mayer... and SO MANY OTHERS wouldnt be making hits.

And people say (i wasnt aware till like yesterday) that AMNESIA and PAIR OF WINGS (from his 3rd album) is about Brit. and ITS OK if they are.

Im not saying JT is a angel... far from it... hes was an ***h*** when trashing her in concerts.

but he wouldn be STILL around if was JUST BECAUSE about Britney. His carreer is solid, its just a fact.

And dont even get me started on Janet with HER ideia of putting her nipple out.
Could he have had a better response and supported her? FOR SURE! But that was not HIS fault.
IMO, janet was to risky on that performance... she forgot she was NOT on VMAs. She wanted to shock and SHE DID. But not on the way she expected.

Im pretty sure JT asked her b4 the show... "Are you sure? Yeah... Ok, let do it!". I bet he did it!

goooooosh... i wrote toooo much agaaaaain... :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1