My Sam theory that puts all other Sam theories to rest

I’m not even going to say what I really think on Sam as I can’t deal with the heat that comes with it from those who just adore him.

BUT what I will say is that I really hope when Britney is free from all of this and not living in a bubble surrounded only by people her team approved - then she’ll be able to chose for herself who is good for her and who isn’t. She’ll find her own friends, people who don’t want money and aren’t working with her as a job who will help bring her back into reality. She’s a 39 year old woman I trust that she’ll be able to do that for herself. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Illegally EATEN said:

Laugh all you want... my theories are always the tea.

Unfortunately Exhalers are too set in their beliefs one way or the other (pro/against Sam) that it must be difficult to accept that neither of you is entirely correct.

"MY THEORIES ARE ALWAYS THE TEA:liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:"

"EXHALERS ARE TOO SET IN THEIR BELIEFS"

:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

How is this "your" theory? lol :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking: This has been repeated on this forum in various Sam threads, in different ways. It's not a 'groundbreaking' thought.

Obviously he was vetted and brought in by Team Con. I've said before, dating a celebrity is going to have an allure/appeal for anyone and that sort of interest drives their initial intentions, but the reason he stuck around for so long instead of just being another boyfriend to distract her is because they developed something genuine and real.

It's really not that groundbreaking of a concept. :duh_mind_thinking_smart_meme: :wink_britney_everytime_white:

I wouldn’t say Sam was/is part of team Con. I think it’s too much. Sam was just a young actor/model who wanted to be famous and took his opportunity. It could not be love at the very beginning and it could not be love at the present. But I think he became honest with Britney at some point, he fell in some kind of way for her personality, situation and wanted to help her. He’s been a big part of her road for years and he’s been by her side. 

Britney is an adult and a very smart woman, and we should do better. We want to protect her but we cannot understimate her and her inteligence. She knows her relationship and boyfriend and I’m sure she’s aware of their situation. I believe they love each other right now and Sam treats her right. So, I wouldn’t waste time with the Sam theory but would take the same effort to encourage Britney to heal, enjoy life and get all of her confidence back. :)

2 hours ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

I wouldn’t say Sam was/is part of team Con. I think it’s too much. Sam was just a young actor/model who wanted to be famous and took his opportunity. It could not be love at the very beginning and it could not be love at the present. But I think he became honest with Britney at some point, he fell in some kind of way for her personality, situation and wanted to help her. He’s been a big part of her road for years and he’s been by her side. 

Britney is an adult and a very smart woman, and we should do better. We want to protect her but we cannot understimate her and her inteligence. She knows her relationship and boyfriend and I’m sure she’s aware of their situation. I believe they love each other right now and Sam treats her right. So, I wouldn’t waste time with the Sam theory but would take the same effort to encourage Britney to heal, enjoy life and get all of her confidence back. :)

Exactly.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

How is this "your" theory? lol :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking: This has been repeated on this forum in various Sam threads, in different ways. It's not a 'groundbreaking' thought.

Obviously he was vetted and brought in by Team Con. I've said before, dating a celebrity is going to have an allure/appeal for anyone and that sort of interest drives their initial intentions, but the reason he stuck around for so long instead of just being another boyfriend to distract her is because they developed something genuine and real.

It's really not that groundbreaking of a concept. :duh_mind_thinking_smart_meme: :wink_britney_everytime_white:

Thank you for repeating my original theory.

Be sure to rate the thread 5 stars for a chance to meet Britney ;)

2 hours ago, Illegally EATEN said:

Thank you for repeating my original theory.

Be sure to rate the thread 5 stars for a chance to meet Britney ;)

I've stated this theory before *this* thread existed, and so have countless others. :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:IDK why you're trying to claim a theory that most people on this forum have stated in similar fashion before and it's common sense so... again... :whitneyshade_whitney_Houston_mad_really_blink_seriously_hmm_umm_done: thanks for recycling good content about Sam, A+ for intention, C for originality. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Illegally EATEN said:

More like a spy situation... you came into my life as a foreign spy but now youve actually fallen in love with me and decided to defect from your original country/mission?

Don’t date “foreign spies” folks. People who easily can take on a fake identity and Con everyone they meet and are immune to fear since they voluntarily risk their life as a way of living function more or less as a sociopath. 

• Like 1