My Sam theory that puts all other Sam theories to rest

12 minutes ago, Illegally EATEN said:

Some people theorize that Sam is part of team con, and bring reciepts regarding how how he came into her life etc. that prove he was approved by daddy Spears et al. They also cite his support of team con projects in the past which Britney herself did not support.

Some people theorize that Sam is a great guy who truely loves Britney and who only has pure intentions.

Well I've got the tea.

The obvious truth, for anyone willing to think outside the box, is that yes- Sam was brought in by team con and of course jumped at the chance to be able to be connected to the name Britney Spears. He was happy to boost his career/ego, and he went along with the terms laid out before him.

HOWEVER, after some time, Sam really did fall in love with Britney and learn to care for her as a person and became sympathetic to her situation, at which point he switched sides- to team Britney.

This is actually really common. Think of how many spies decided to abandon their original goals once they fell in love. 

All of your reciepts are accurate- and the truth is that both sides are partly right! 

Sam started off team con and is now team Britney. So we can be happy for them, because its genuine.

Sounds like a typical high school film manuscript from the late 90s/early 00s. Guy agrees to a bet to take out the “school nerd” to prom and pretends to like her and they both fall in love but she does not know he wasn’t honest from start yadayadayada.

Hm… I think it would take a deceitful and opportunistic person to agree to such an arrangement from start so I find it hard to believe both sides to be true. I used to think he was probably a fraud but my heart is getting convinced that I was wrong and I hope I was. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
8 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I can buy into this.

Although I don't think he realized he was being hired by "Team CON" at the time, per se.

I think he just thought that Larry was hiring him for "Slumber Party" because he was in the "Work From Home" video.

Occam's razor, ya'll.

He was however referred to the music video by an associate of Lou Taylor, who happened to be his friend. So there was a little something more going on there.

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, Xavierleleon said:

Sounds like a typical high school film manuscript from the late 90s/early 00s. Guy agrees to a bet to take out the “school nerd” to prom and pretends to like her and they both fall in love but she does not know he wasn’t honest from start yadayadayada.

Hm… I think it would take a deceitful and opportunistic person to agree to such an arrangement from start so I find it hard to believe both sides to be true. I used to think he was probably a fraud but my heart is getting convinced that I was wrong and I hope I was. 

He may not have known at the time quite what he was getting into, aside from "you can go out with Britney Spears, but you must sign this NDA, "protect" her according to what we tell you you must do because she is terribly ill" etc.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Louis-j said:

What career ? He's as big as JL. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

He has more Instagram followers than ever and hes become a relatively well-known name...

So even if his career hasnt taken off per se, his social standing has certainly jumped.

In that respect, being Britney Spears' boyfriend has definitely boosted him- but hes not in it for that anymore.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Illegally EATEN said:

He may not have known at the time quite what he was getting into, aside from "you can go out with Britney Spears, but you must sign this NDA, "protrect" her according to what we tell you you must do because she is terribly ill" etc.

Yes, in that case! Sometimes I wonder (wish) if/that he has been playing team Con and pretended to be reliable for them and then simultaneously fooled them all along. Wishful thinking. ☺️

2 minutes ago, Xavierleleon said:

Yes, in that case! Sometimes I wonder (wish) if/that he has been playing team Con and pretended to be reliable for them and then simultaneously fooled them all along. Wishful thinking. ☺️

The entire truth is what I wrote in the OP. Sorry hun. At least be comforted by the fact that he is now at this time in it for the right reasons. 🙏🏼

25 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I can buy into this.

Although I don't think he realized he was being hired by "Team CON" at the time, per se.

I think he just thought that Larry was hiring him for "Slumber Party" because he was in the "Work From Home" video.

Occam's razor, ya'll.

I agree I dont think its as black and white as some like to make it seem. I mean none of us would say no if britney asked for our number and wanted to hang out lol

And I think team con let it happen thinking he was just some boy toy. Then the rest is history.

• Like 3