Unfiltered photo of Madonna surfaces

We’ve seen video of her from fans. She doesn’t look as perfect as the first pic but nowhere as awful as the second. Posting this sh^t isn’t helpful bc people will accept it as truth when it’s not. Simple search #madonna on Instagram and you can see fan videos where she doesn’t look as awful as what you’re claiming is unfiltered. Also she has done more as an LGBT ally than Gaga, Brit or any others. Gen Z gays need to learn their ring history and show some respect for one of the last megastar icons we have left. 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

madw.jpg.6e9d3770d748cb591012bc6325bd4754.jpgMadonna still looks amazing so whatever, but I think this filter culture is having a psychological affect on people including myself.

Thoughts, Exhale?

17lESOQOf8g.jpg?size=815x825&quality=96&

0TZF2Em9v_Y.jpg?size=834x723&quality=96&

I think that people are becoming too dependent on filters. They change your face shape, eye, lips, skin tone etc. then you get complement on how you look and then you look at yourself filter free and start hating your real features. I noticed this in me, and began to stop using them. I realized that we are here to be happy, not to be perfect. 

• Love 2

She looks like a nightmare. Her face is so bloated as if she's massively overweight (which she isn't). She should have just accepted her age instead of making herself looks so unbelievably ugly.

She's old. She's not **** anymore. She should get over it and find a nice retirement home. That's what people her age do.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, sweeetyme said:

She looks like a nightmare. Her face is so bloated as if she's massively overweight (which she isn't). She should have just accepted her age instead of making herself looks so unbelievably ugly.

She's old. She's not **** anymore. She should get over it and find a nice retirement home. That's what people her age do.

But she still sells out her tours, and why should she retire.

She herself said one day her records wont sell, but she won't stop making Music, cos that's her life line and her passion. 

Plus there's not that many artists from her day that was her main competition alive. 

Like she said. Whitney, Prince and Michael Jackson are all dead, that was her competition.  

The ones they tried to make As her competition failed Paula Abdul, Debbie gibson and Tiffany they were hot for a few years, but they couldn't make it on their 3rd album.

Janet wasn't her competition at all.

No matter how the media tried it. 

One article said it Best The white people crossed over to Janet, it wasn't the way it was spun. 

It's really sad. I don't think it's just Hollywood either, our society as a whole treats aging women appallingly, making fun of them, not taking them seriously or just acting like they're invisible (while aging men are more often seen as a "silver fox" type of attractive, or at least respected for their experience and knowledge). If the average woman in the street is already under so much pressure to keep looking youthful, I can't imagine what it must be like for someone in Madonna's position. I wouldn't want to be in her shoes as an aging superstar and s** symbol, not in a million years.

12 minutes ago, sweeetyme said:

Lol, there's so much to unpack here. You're making incredibly ageist comments while simultaneously shaming her for caving to societal pressures. Do you not see how you're part of the problem? Comments like yours are what make other people insecure, and when they finally succumb to said insecurities, they are shamed for that as well. It's a vicious, never-ending cycle.
Moreover, stop putting people in boxes. There's no one way old people (or anyone for that matter) should be living their lives. If everyone lived their lives the same way, it would be so ******* boring.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, offalyandroid said:

I was a die hard Madonna fan but in the past couple of years she has lost me. Something happened to her after the divorce from Guy Ritchie. After years of being at the top of her game she started to unravel and her musical output, career choices and projects were no longer up to her previous work. 

Instead of setting trends she started chasing them. Her plastic surgery is another story. She has ruined her face with filler and those once signature sharp lips are gone only to be replaced with the Kardashian look. The *** implants don't match her frame and her sense of fashion is baffling. This is what a breakdown with money looks like people.

She needs to clean house and get rid of those yes people that surround her but sadly I don't think that will happen. 

If your look over her Instagram it's obvious someone has been very busy with Facetune. Her obsession with youth is going too far and I wonder what she will be like at 70.

I agree. And she dates 20 year old guys. At first I thought that was just her taste or her prerogative as a woman but now I'm starting to think that she just doesn't want or isn't prepare to let go of youth (in all the senses) and prepare herself to be a mature and beautiful elder...inside and out.

Also, how is it that she's rebelled about so many things since the very beginning of her career, but gets on the trend of looking forever young and filtered? I mean, we all have our weak spots, but it's not like she's dumb or doesn't have resources to cope with her weaknesses... This baffles me.

Oh and at the VMAs she was like "they thought we wouldn't last... and here we are!" or something like that and I loved it but now I would like to think that she's still here...in her mature form. But I think when she said "we're still here" she meant, or would like to think, that she's still here LIKE SHE USED TO. And that's impossible. They're still here, but their prime is over. That's life.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, James Godric said:

It's extremely hard to look young at 60, in your 50s you can get away but 60 and over it'll be tough but then again look at Jennifer Tilly at age 63

3000.jpg?width=1200&height=1200&quality=

jennifer-tilly-cult-of-chucky-movie-prem

Well Jennifer Tilly is iconic so good skin is exactly what she deserves:staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

madw.jpg.6e9d3770d748cb591012bc6325bd4754.jpgMadonna still looks amazing so whatever, but I think this filter culture is having a psychological affect on people including myself.

Thoughts, Exhale?

17lESOQOf8g.jpg?size=815x825&quality=96&

0TZF2Em9v_Y.jpg?size=834x723&quality=96&

This ageist  culture is too  much she is an amazing artist and performer how she looks shud be a non issue

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block