Unfiltered photo of Madonna surfaces

Just now, MatildaTheLawyer said:

Lately she seems a little bloated, as someone that is consuming too much alcohol. I think she would look way better with less fillers and botox. It seems like the harshest ageism that she receives is from herself. It’s a shame cause she is talented and keeps releasing good albums. Love her nonetheless.

She does drink often and smoke w-e-e-d. We Stan :cigney_britney_smoking_smoke_lit_light_2007_fur_cigarette::reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

Awww no… That face after the edit is no herself and it’s sad. Everything she’s doing go against herself: The photoshopped photos, the auto tuned “live” videos, putting her name in songs that she didn’t wrote… She acts like her audience were fools, and they’re not. She’s not fooling anybody.

I think it’s ok if she wants to use surgery, wear what she wants to wear, act like she were a teenager, even perform with pre-recorded tracks… But using technology to disguise the truth like this makes me feel like she is not the Madonna we used to know anymore…

Sometimes people complain about singers who use playback, about they don’t sing really well or about they are not the writers of most of their songs. But at least you can see what they are, because they haven’t gotten as far as Madonna. And there’s no hate in my words, because I love Madonna’s legacy. But at some point, I think she had to stop and keep it intact, because she is a living legend.

• Love 2

Do whatever you like to your face but I'm 1000 % over filters from anyone, celebs and influencers especially.  Her facebook pics are always so jarring with the photoshop, making her look almost inhuman. And to be honest, out of all the people in the industry I expected her to be above shallow stuff like this. That's what's the most disappointing to me, that she allows the beauty standards to dictate how she looks. Otherwise she would give everyone the middle finger and just age gracefully. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block