Unfiltered photo of Madonna surfaces

Her hard candy untouched photos leaked too, abit ago

What is the source? Cause these look like something a tabloid photoshops and puts on the cover. There's no way to completely change all of this with retouching. Like her eyes for example. It looks fake.

Both look totally photoshopped.

We've seen her on video recently and she doesn't look like this at all?

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, Kevney said:

Her hard candy untouched photos leaked too, abit ago

What is the source? Cause these look like something a tabloid photoshops and puts on the cover. There's no way to completely change all of this with retouching. Like her eyes for example. It looks fake.

Both look totally photoshopped.

We've seen her on video recently and she doesn't look like this at all?

She looks fine they love to Photoshop and judge women on their age. I wonder if half of these haters are gonna look as good as Madonna at 60?

• Love 1
  • Like 2

@JayTawndre @Slayer @Jsh83 @Kevney I can't at most everybody here automatically assuming such "unfiltered pics" are real. @Jordan Miller, what's the source of this? How reliable is it? Would you have posted it was it Britney Spears instead? I understand the discussion you're initiating, but TONS of people in music, film and modelling (incl. adult work) have recourse to filters and/or surgery, fillers, implants, Botox, etc. All this serves to do is humiliate Madonna even more. Let's leave Madonna alone. The final approved pics will always be the real ones to me; I really don't care about bad outtakes, esp. if fake. Britney, years before she turned 39, already admittedly had some work done, and lots of her photos were edited, so... Isn't it Perez Hilton who posted the supposed unedited stills of Britney on set of the Piece of Me MV? 

@ovoxo @Jakeuskhan @Spicechinodiva @ICouldntThinkOfOne

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, Arckangel said:

@JayTawndre @Slayer @Jsh83 @Kevney I can't at most everybody here automatically assuming such "unfiltered pics" are real. @Jordan Miller, what's the source of this? How reliable is it? Would you have posted it was it Britney Spears instead? I understand the discussion you're initiating, but TONS of people in music, film and modelling (incl. adult work) have recourse to filters and/or surgery, fillers, implants, Botox, etc. All this serves to do is humiliate Madonna even more. Let's leave Madonna alone. The final approved pics will always be the real ones for me; I really don't care about bad outtakes, esp. if fake. Britney, years before she turned 39, already admittedly had some work done, and lots of her photos were edited, so... Isn't it Perez Hilton who posted the supposed unedited stills of Britney on set of the Piece of Me MV? 

Is this Madonnas account? 

• Haha 6
54 minutes ago, Arckangel said:

@JayTawndre @Slayer @Jsh83 @Kevney I can't at most everybody here automatically assuming such "unfiltered pics" are real. @Jordan Miller, what's the source of this? How reliable is it? Would you have posted it was it Britney Spears instead? I understand the discussion you're initiating, but TONS of people in music, film and modelling (incl. adult work) have recourse to filters and/or surgery, fillers, implants, Botox, etc. All this serves to do is humiliate Madonna even more. Let's leave Madonna alone. The final approved pics will always be the real ones to me; I really don't care about bad outtakes, esp. if fake. Britney, years before she turned 39, already admittedly had some work done, and lots of her photos were edited, so... Isn't it Perez Hilton who posted the supposed unedited stills of Britney on set of the Piece of Me MV? 

Agreed sis :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

This thread is DISGUSTING and filled with misogyny. The OP uses a 5 pixel photo of Madonna to prove what? 

Here are some paparazzi photos of Madonna from 2021:

Madonna-and-the-surprise-performance-at-New-York-Pride-Love.jpg

9b06dee3e69923711cc93938fa519cd7.jpg

43871531-9655819-Unique_She_added_a_quirky_black_cowboy_hat_decorated_with_scaly_-a-16_1622933378345.jpg

madonna-blue-social.jpg

Madonna-Ahlamalik-Williams.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&w=1024

Does she look bad or some of you here wish she looked worse so you can freely express your misogyny and ageism while in the other tab you have open twitter to spam #FreeBritney and be a full time hypocrite?

@Lou feels proud fighting for the rights of a woman and then judge another woman cause she doesn't look as much good as he wanted.

• Love 3
On 10/2/2021 at 7:27 PM, Stefani said:

Yeah when she came on stage at the VMAs a few weeks ago everyone was saying how good she looked, but they must've used a lot of makeup and video techniques to make her look like that. We've seen unfiltered photos of her before, and she's been looking rough since as early as the Hard Candy era tbh. Instead of using filters, why doesn't she just invest in plastic surgery like Cher?

She looked what since the hard candy era? These are some of her looks in the 2010s, look at her struggling

4810717.jpg60a85cf026ac528e49d090d956e219fa.jpg

madonna-arrives-for-the-world-premiere-of-the-beatles-eight-days-a-picture-id605909790?s=612x61220160911-media-madonna-alexander-wang-fashion-show-12.jpg

You just focus in her bad moments cause you expect a 60 years old woman to look young and fresh 24/7. Cher looks her age too, just because we don't have many photos of her without make-up cause she isn't as famous as Madonna doesn't mean she looks younger. There are photos of her without makeup online. They both are older than 60 and is normal to look their age sometimse hun.

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, Yasux34 said:

I mean her VMA appearance she didnt look very old.....but I cant comment I am not in her shoes in this industry with ageism it has to be hard....ESPECIALLY  for a woman 

madonna would've get dragged even if she didn't have any plastic surgery, whatever she does is a problem for few people :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

• Love 3
  • Like 1

@Kyky They took a 5 pixels screenshot and apparently did something to make her look worse.

The original video:

Also... Here are recent unedited paparazzi photos from just three weeks ago:

71E9367F-5CDB-4112-936B-B1AF593EF720.thu

image.png.866582bb456d63243303a8ff210739

2sx74n1hXiY.jpg?size=983x1080&quality=96

And these:

@0009000, I agree. Madonna truly does look beautiful. Kylie Jenner, Kim Kardashian, Khloé Kardashian are all (much) younger and use just as many filters and cosmetic enhancements, so I don't get the bigger scandal when it's Madonna. If anything, the fact Madonna is older makes it more understandable for her.

• Love 2
  • 1 month later...

She is recognizable in both filtered and unfiltered pictures.

What I see, honestly, on the left is a filtered picture but with a nice pose and nice angles, flattering her. On the right we have a unfiltered picture with a bad angle, bad light and it's unflattering. These kind of leaks are unfair because the leak is always a bad picture. You can try to filter the picture on the rights it still will be bad pictures.

I'm sure the unfiltered version of the pictures on the left are very nice... 

It's not just "filter culture" it's also bullying culture with sending private unflattering pictures... 

• Like 1

I feel sorry for her.:sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record: 

When I became her fan in 2000 she was around 40.Beautiful.But already then it started that she was called an old woman.As a woman who desperately wanted to stay young.I did not find  that at all .She set new trends at that time and was still herself.Then as Hard Candy  came out again the talk. So unnecessary.

But today I see that too. She has not been successful since MDMA. That's when she started to imitate instead of setting trends herself, as with her song ***** Im Madonna.There was always a lull in her career, she was often written off, but she still came back more successfully. Like with Ray Of Light and Confessions On A Dancefloor.Like a ten-year rule. In every decade she has had at least one mega-successful era.But nothing has happened for ten years and it is overdue.

Just like now with Britney, almost every new singer has named Madonna as a role model. They had respect. Also for her oeuvre . That's gone. 

I think Hollywood dropped Madonna. She even had something like fool's freedom.She sacrificed a lot privately, worked hard.probably liked to do that too. But she is now written off and can't cope with it.She has a beautiful face.She should have aged naturally, maybe, with a few corrections.

The people who bully and laugh at her because of her appearance and also have the nerve write her that should go ****  themselves.:drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad::trash_throw_away_recycle:How can you be such a person? Do these people have no education?

Here are my all time favourite looks from her:

OIP.KyqRjUImyYgNsU9KY00kwwAAAA?pid=ImgDeo6ehESg&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

Just accept your age. I don't get it , im not a pessimist but we're literally here to age with every minute that passes . And by that we learn , we grow and we look for different things with each stage. 

I hit thirty and yes it's difficult at first i honestly still think im in my mid 20's. Then i slowly started to accept it. Because i don't hang out with the same people. Certain things now seem lame to me. And i've slowly accepted how my body is different with the chest hair and thickness. And i love it now.

Then we'll just reach a point where we'll die. And death is supposed to humble us. To stay nice and remember what we'll face. Im happy that she's still in that youthful spirit but you can see she's trying so hard to forget her age. Don't feel ashamed of those wrinkles.  Go on vacations , work and pass on what you've learnt. And look classy. But trying to fit in with a 20's looks and standards? EXHAUSTING. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block