Do You Think Jamie, L*u, Robin, Edan etc. Will End Up In Jail?

I don’t know much about legalities, but ...

jamie- money laundering, abusing his daughter, defamation, recording things without permission... and we don’t even know half of the other corrupt things he’s done to her- so just on that, at LEAST a lawsuit if not jail time. 

Lou- money laundering (again, I don’t know many details, but I have a gut feeling A LOT will come out about Lou M. Taylor) 

Edan- hiding surveillance devices without someone’s consent (jail time?) 

not sure what they have on the rest of them though! I am SURE there is sooo much to be brought to the surface once Matthew has those files that have been hidden away for 13 years... and I’m sure he’s talked to Britney about what she’s endured 😞

• Love 4
  • Like 1

I hope so. Justice needs to be served in the here and now. And I think it'd be fair. Turned your daughter into a prisoner, how would you like to be a prisoner for awhile? If they have any speck of sense, maybe they can reflect on their wrong doings or will it be what I said in the Jamie Lynn thread? "It's bad when your daughter/sister/client turns against you, hates you so much that she sends you to jail for looking after her best interests." I'm telling you, there's people that really would go in that direction. 

• Love 1

Jamie and Lou, yes…I can already hear the breaking news.  There’s no way Britney Spears is only worth $60 million.  And the sudden desire to terminate after it’s revealed a suspension would result in attorney-client emails and communications being handed over to the replacement?  Sus AF.

Jamie and Lou are absolutely going to see legal troubles.  Felicia’s response when they asked her about Lou speaks VOLUMES.

Edan and Robin, no.  They were just Jamie and Lou’s minions…combined, the two of them MIGHT have enough brain cells to constitute a single, whole, human being.  There may be something that they can get charged with, who knows…but I don’t see prison for them.

I think we are giving Larry too much leniency. I think he’s very much a mastermind of this as well - the way he pushed for X Factor even though her team of doctors said it wasn’t in her best interests.  He’s money hungry and there is definitely more to the Larry situation.

• Love 3

Yes and Larry Rudolph and All the rest of the accomplices including the corrupt lawyers, doctors, judges who had a hand in this

And they should, not just for Britney, but also for all those other people that have been abused, been exploited besides Britney, and to prevent any future victims.