Do You Think Jamie, L*u, Robin, Edan etc. Will End Up In Jail?

Unfortunately, I think the only way they could end up in jail is if there's proof that they embezzled her money. But they will probably get away with the abuses and collusion cause it was all approved by court. 

That's why it is so important that the FBI get envolve in this. A broad investigation is necessary and only the FBI has the power for it. 

• Like 4

Jamie, yes

Lou yes.

Edan no way, he was hired by them and given to them via a company that's gonna be difficult his orders came from his employer who was employed by them. He was just doing what his employer told him to do, same with Robin 

Larry I don't think he did that much damage. He was just her manager as a recording act. He was hired back by her dad. 

I don't even know the legalities of the RCA contract, sony Music is very quiet. 

To quiet. 

2 hours ago, TomasBR said:

Unfortunately, I think the only way they could end up in jail is if there's proof that they embezzled her money. But they will probably get away with the abuses and collusion cause it was all approved by court. 

That's why it is so important that the FBI get envolve in this. A broad investigation is necessary and only the FBI has the power for it. 

I agree. Sadly, money is always the only way to get mobsters into prison. 

2 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Jamie, yes

Lou yes.

Edan no way, he was hired by them and given to them via a company that's gonna be difficult his orders came from his employer who was employed by them. He was just doing what his employer told him to do, same with Robin 

Larry I don't think he did that much damage. He was just her manager as a recording act. He was hired back by her dad. 

I don't even know the legalities of the RCA contract, sony Music is very quiet. 

To quiet. 

On the other hand, being told to do things at work is one thing, what some of these employees or companies did was much darker than simply carrying out normal duties. I would say they are equally complicit.

I don't think any of them will be in business in 10 years. I think they'll go bankrupt at least. Edan might be the most vulnerable, because the two-party consent law is pretty clear and there is likely a legal obligation for the security firm to ensure the client has the permits. He was told the courts allowed it, but it seems improbable that even if they allowed some of it, they would approve breaching the lawyer-client confidentiality. And if he only went on their word for it, that might not be enough.

Jamie is also vulnerable because he probably can't afford lawyers anymore. He acts like someone who is out of money. Rosengart mentioned gambling, which would explain a lot. Also, when things got shaky, when Britney refused to work, he doubled down, and it got very ugly. There's an element of desperation and running scared since that period. They are going to find all kinds of irregularities in the way he handled property and the trust, and his name is on all of it. I hope the others left some evidence, though.

I've been thinking today about Andrew Wallet. Wallet cut his losses, made sure he got his bond back, got immunity, and left the scene. It looks for all the world like he knew they'd pushed it as far as it could go. You have to wonder if he advised Jamie to do the same as he exited.

• Like 3

A question I’m thinking about a lot! Lou will definitely turn on Jamie and blame everything on him, and with all the legal bills he’s now going to face, not to mention his alleged gambling addiction, there’s no way he can afford to defend himself - 😬. Imo, it was lou, Larry and Andrew who were the masterminds. I also think they probably embezzled Jamie on top of Britney. Jamie’s too stupid to understand money. Jamie and edan will most likely to get jail time. I feel like Lou might get away with it, and if she does, she has that offshore account she allegedly stole to live on. Andrew is smart to cover his back and might be the only one left standing. Larry I’m unsure of, Britney in her testimony did say her management “played a huge role in punishing (her)”, so I know she has some dirt on Larry, but he’s also a trained attorney and he might even have the backing of Britney’s label so they can keep out of this. I think even if they get away with it from a criminal standpoint, their careers are finished in Hollywood. Britney’s unbelievably strong to have endured this for 13 years. I sincerely hope these vile people get punished, but we’ll have to wait and see. 

• Like 3
On 10/1/2021 at 8:18 AM, Spicechinodiva said:

Edan has committed a crime with the recordings.
Robin motorized her phone without her authorization of course they are going to jail. Jamie is going to jail and of course, we have to see and listen to the information in the recordings.

Jamie Spears=Yes

Robin=Yes

Edan=Yes

If they find the money, Lou is going to have to worry.

Then it depends on what Britney wants to talk about if she is willing to talk about all the abuse: Larry, the doctors, and the lawyers even the judges must be concerned.

I'm not sure... for them to go to jail FBI needs to get involved. We heard rumours that they are looking into the audio but no confirmation from FBI if that is actually the case... 

I do believe in Rosengart and think he will want to investigate what exactly went on for the past 13 years and try to bring civil claims against a few people. He did mention that they are looking into a few people, not just Jaime and that makes me feel better ...

I know there are a lot of players involved but I just also hope that Holland&Knight get some of the blame - I don't believe that Vivian didn't have knowledge of some of the crap that Jaime did - I think she had a duty to stop him because he wasn't acting for the best interests of Britney and Vivian, as a lawyer, should have informed him when he went too far (and we know he want way too far with the controlling). Instead she acted as his PR... while being paid by Britney - such a bizarre concept ... I hope they are investigated as well... 

Something else to wonder about is how the judges and lawyers will be impacted as more information comes out. There might not be overt repercussions, but somehow I think they will feel it. If it turns out there was significant irregularities in the financial management that the court didn't notice, I don't think it will be ignored. It might not take the form that you want, but jail or no jail, careers are on the line.