Do You Think Jamie, L*u, Robin, Edan etc. Will End Up In Jail?

The recordings are true aren’t they? The 2 ladies from the documentary confirmed they heard them. 

im not sure about jail time. I guess it depends what they find and if Britney wants to take it to the police. If anything I’d guess they’d be sued. For Mathew to suspect though I’d imagine he must have some evidence so far and is waiting for those files. 
I think they will be sued though for sure! 

On 9/30/2021 at 8:17 PM, G-unit said:

He’s money hungry and there is definitely more to the Larry situation.

Agreed. I don't think he will go to jail, there really isn't a crime per say, just lots of manipulation and wrongdoing... But I think he will definitely get put on the stand.

It's all really going to be up to Britney, she's going to have to work with Rosengart to see it through, and that means going to be deposed in front of a jury trial, etc... It's not some "easy" thing to get this done, it's going to be really drawn out and stressful. Court is not a fun thing, and something like this case, could take years. They may end up settling. The only way it'll go above a jury trial is if the FBI is actually serious about investigating these claims and find enough evidence that they want to press charges.

I think Lou's involvement will definitely see her facing multiple counts, she may work out some plea bargain and avoid a long sentence, but if found guilty of all the *allegations* there's definitely jail time there. I mean, Felicity Huffman went for how many weeks for the college scandal, and I think those counts are a lot less serious than money laundering, fraud, embezzlement, etc. 

No they wont. Maybe Jamie but I still dont think so. Unfortunately, I don't think any consequences Lou M Taylor should face will not be imposed. Idk why but America calls out corruption but doesn't cancel those who do it. Trump thrived, Bush Jr thrived, Clintons thrived, Republican party after Trump thrives. I fear nothing will happen. We know the truth but they already proved if you throw a lot of money at a judge and lawyers, you can get away with whatever you want. 

I think the chances of Edan going to jail are higher then the others as wiretapping is a serious crime whereas fraud is more difficult to prove especially given the murkiness of the conservatorship laws. 

So I would say Jamie and Lou won’t see jail time but Edan will. 

If you think of a jury - imagine how a jury would react to the revelations of recording Britney’s intimate relations in her bedroom!!!