Jesy Nelson scores first ever solo Top 5 hit in the UK with "BOYZ" featuring Nicki Minaj

Slayer

5 minutes ago, Slayer said:

@Style. SOMETHING IS COMING AT 6PM BST - Jesy is hinting something. Maybe a single cover or another BTS?

5 & HALF HOURS TO GO...

Litterally I want to hear it. I think it's also cool she lets LM release their material give them some time and then have her release. She doesn't have to say it but we feel the respect to the girls

#queensupportsqueens

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, itswwasheem***** said:

Litterally I want to hear it. I think it's also cool she lets LM release their material give them some time and then have her release. She doesn't have to say it but we feel the respect to the girls

#queensupportsqueens

I cannot wait! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I know she's so respectful, IDK if you know but she did a 36 minute podcast on Tuesday and she was SO sweet about Little Mix and said she is proud of them and that they deserve all the success and that Little Mix are the biggest girl group in the world!

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I cannot wait! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I know she's so respectful, IDK if you know but she did a 36 minute podcast on Tuesday and she was SO sweet about Little Mix and said she is proud of them and that they deserve all the success and that Little Mix are the biggest girl group in the world!

Yes I watch it. She said she hates the machine that Little Mix is but she loves the girls 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

@Style. SOMETHING IS COMING AT 6PM BST - Jesy is hinting something. Maybe a single cover or another BTS?

5 & HALF HOURS TO GO...

The teasing from both of them it’s too much to handle. Do you think it’s a teaser of the song? :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Nicki posted some pictures to her Instagram the other day and she looks flawless. I really have big expectations. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Style. said:

The teasing from both of them it’s too much to handle. Do you think it’s a teaser of the song? :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Nicki posted some pictures to her Instagram the other day and she looks flawless. I really have big expectations. 

I think maybe we'll get a teaser of the song/music video together maybe early next week?

I'm hoping today is the release date and single cover :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I love how interactive they are being with each other, Jesy commented on her latest post yesterday:

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I think maybe we'll get a teaser of the song/music video together maybe early next week?

I'm hoping today is the release date and single cover :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I love how interactive they are being with each other, Jesy commented on her latest post yesterday:

The single cover? But I thought the single cover is this: 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block