'Dancing With The Stars has Britney night: Updated with song list!

Pretty excited about the song choices!  I’m glad it’s happening so early while there are so many couples so we didn’t get the same 4-5 songs we’d expect.

Outrageous is super unexpected and a choice given the circumstances with its writer lmao but it’s a bop.  Wish someone was doing Make Me though, I think that song would be perfect for a Rumba.

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
On 9/28/2021 at 1:10 PM, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Tell em queen. :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas: Tyra is absolutely correct. Amidst all these legal battles, it’s just as IMPORTANT to remind/inform people of Britney’s brilliance as an artist and her unprecedented legacy. Wish the ‘boycott Britney’ and ‘the documentaries should only be about the conservatorship’ fans could a learn a thing or two from the legends in the entertainment industry. Thank you Tyra for giving our girl the props she deserves and letting the general public know to celebrate her greatness. :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:
LEGENDS ONLY!!!

tyra_banks_and_britney_spears_by_lowerri

Dang how tall is Tyra? :omgreallyney_britney_oh_omg_god_my_shocked_wow_really_in_the_zone_2003:

Britney's like a midget compared to her. 

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Martian_M00d said:

I feel like it might be slightly reimagined 

I'm asking because the only clip I've ever watched is this one from Mel C

Wannabe is not precisely what I would think when I hear Cha Cha, but yet they did that :plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised:  I just can't imagine someone dancing Tango to Till the World Ends if it doesn't get reworked, but at the same time I can't see them reworking every single song, unless that's something they've already done in the competition 

14 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I'm asking because the only clip I've ever watched is this one from Mel C

Wannabe is not precisely what I would think when I hear Cha Cha, but yet they did that :plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised:  I just can't imagine someone dancing Tango to Till the World Ends if it doesn't get reworked, but at the same time I can't see them reworking every single song, unless that's something they've already done in the competition 

I think itd be a tad remixed like this one 

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
4 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

are they really creating Tango versions of the songs, etc, or they're just gonna put those random dances with the original songs? 

Britney is going to stun the world with live performances during the show! :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 1