'Dancing With The Stars has Britney night: Updated with song list!

7 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

Omg that’s so cool! Plus your sister got to dance with my eastenders crush…jel!😱

Hahaha. I’ve had the pleasure to hang out with him on multiple occasions and he is beyond lovely. He’s quite handsome as well. Happily married with really sweet wife and kids, though. 

• Love 1

Totally forgot the DWTS (US) uses cheap covers of the songs.  They should've got Myah to sing them instead tbh. :angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:

That being said, glad they gave attention to Outrageous, HIAM (gawd I luv this song!), and loved hearing Stronger again.  Wish they included at least 1 Glory track.  I feel Slumber Party would've matched the salsa style really well.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/4/2021 at 8:10 PM, Rik said:

OMF they are legit so talented?? And they’re Babies too

i haven’t seen the show either! I definitely should look into it but….

so today they danced to ...Baby One More Time but it was The Baseballs' cover

they're the worst couple on that competition though :yesokay_britney_blush_blink: actually they're not even a couple, but their respective partners had injuries so they put these two together to come up with a choreography in less than a day lol

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

so today they danced to ...Baby One More Time but it was The Baseballs' cover

they're the worst couple on that competition though :yesokay_britney_blush_blink: actually they're not even a couple, but their respective partners had injuries so they put these two together to come up with a choreography in less than a day lol

Yikes it’s like u can tell they could potentially do better but don’t have the chemistry to pull it off 

they need different partners

Good cover though 

• Like 1