'Dancing With The Stars has Britney night: Updated with song list!

Just now, rennen said:

Right? It's actually not bad. It reminds me of something Ashanti may have put out. It has Only You vibes.

ANTM was my guilty pleasure and from memory the video shoot was featured on one of the episodes. 

I’ve never seen an ANTM episode nor did I ever watch her show but I don’t mind watching some re-runs if they are on YouTube. :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped: 

13 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Tell em queen. :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas: Tyra is absolutely correct. Amidst all these legal battles, it’s just as IMPORTANT to remind/inform people of Britney’s brilliance as an artist and her unprecedented legacy. Wish the ‘boycott Britney’ and ‘the documentaries should only be about the conservatorship’ fans could a learn a thing or two from the legends in the entertainment industry. Thank you Tyra for giving our girl the props she deserves. :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:
LEGENDS ONLY!!!

tyra_banks_and_britney_spears_by_lowerri

I didn't realize how tall Tyra Banks was, or maybe Britney is super short haha 

• Haha 7

She right. I have never said or thought the thing i hate the most when i see it as comment online ( either on insta Or websites) “ Poor Britney”. No huns, she aint poor. She is a living legend and we all know that and personally i celebrate her -my way- every day.:bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, Bro96 said:

She right. I have never said or thought the thing i hate the most when i see it as comment online ( either on insta Or websites) “ Poor Britney”. No huns, she aint poor. She is a living legend and we all know that and personally i celebrate her -my way- every day.:bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

This. 1000%. Unlike a lot of other celebrities, Britney HATES pity and feeling victimized, as we all know that. She’s a legend. She’s untouchable. Remember that focusing on the greatness in her life is just as important as shedding light on her current situation.

• Love 5
42 minutes ago, rennen said:

I'd forgotten about this :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

:madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white: shake my body body move my body body

42 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Wait why is it a kind of a vibe :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

shake ur body body move ur body body :ramona_dancing_bathing_suit: :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson: I want to take it slow :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing: take control :bang_gun_dance_boom_blue: 

tyra was rumoured to be releasing an album called T.Y.R.A which was ultimately scrapped if I remember correctly 

:mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave: come on baby

• Love 1