Britney comments on one of the recently released documentaries: "I watched a little bit of the last documentary and I hate to inform you but a lot of what you heard is not true"

NBT
Message added by PokemonSpears,

If you think it's not her posting, go here: [link]

Update: The post in question was just deleted.

But she was most definitely taking issue with the CNN doc. Britney is smart and likely knows that Chloe Melas has long been in her fathers pocket and that most CNN articles have strangely been pro con/anti free Britney movement. Hence Chloe's overuse of old footage of Britney (made to look like "something must really be wrong with Brit"). 

• Love 1

I feel bad for Britney. I think she’s conflicted. When someone has dealt or is dealing with trauma, it’s always going to feel heavy. There’s a sense of wanting to refuse this has happened which is why many abuse/trauma victims find ways to distract themselves in order to avoid reflecting on the past as much as they can. Look at For the Record, for example. She walked around all the important questions we wanted to know but can we blame her for not addressing them, especially when she clearly had not healed and was dealing with another crisis? In Britney’s case, she’s an artist — first and foremost. She probably thinks it’s been so unfair that her legal battles have — in a way, overshadowed her legacy and career more often than it should have. That’s why I emphasize on these documentaries to focus just as much as on the good than on the bad. Let the general public celebrate and be reminded of her achievements, talent, career and legacy while also bringing awareness to her current situation. Britney seems to love to talk about the good in her career so why can’t these documentaries do the same?  A counterbalance is sometimes a good thing for both the individual and as a reminder. While I’ve enjoyed most of the documentaries so far, it’s also understandable why she may feel a certain way about them and we should respect that. Like I said before — it’s a double-edged sword. That’s why I’m really rooting for Netflix to do their thing.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, hello70 said:

Update: The post in question was just deleted.

But she was most definitely taking issue with the CNN doc. Britney is smart and likely knows that Chloe Melas has long been in her fathers pocket and that most CNN articles have strangely been pro con/anti free Britney movement. Hence Chloe's overuse of old footage of Britney (made to look like "something must really be wrong with Brit"). 

Exactly my thoughts

why address the negative documentary and why you don't like it instead of addressing and talking about the positive one at all

all she could say is ¨these documentaries are only a sneak peek of my story I will tell the truth one day¨

or that she knows that people is giving her attention on her situation and she is happy that finally she is being heard as she wanted

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, G-unit said:

Interesting how the change in the caption was changing that there was “some stuff that wasn’t entirely true” to “I scratched my head a couple of times”.

why would Crowd Surf want to change that line…and just that line?  :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

Cuz lou’s a thot 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, G-unit said:

Interesting how the change in the caption was changing that there was “some stuff that wasn’t entirely true” to there was some stuff that “left me scratching my head”.

why would Crowd Surf want to change that line…and just that line?  :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

And do you have proof that it was Crowd Surf who changed the line? For all we know, it could have been Britney herself but God forbid I say that since fans only want to hear a narrative that best suits their desire. Also there’s a separate thread for conspiracy theories regarding her IG, just letting you know. No hard feelings btw. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1