Britney comments on one of the recently released documentaries: "I watched a little bit of the last documentary and I hate to inform you but a lot of what you heard is not true"

NBT
Message added by PokemonSpears,

If you think it's not her posting, go here: [link]

30 minutes ago, Stefani said:

I told y'all the other day that these documentaries are a sham and are simply making money off of Britney's suffering, and now even Britney's spoken out about them and clearly doesn't like what she's seen. Funnily enough when I spoke out against these documentaries my assessments only received a few reactions, meanwhile comments in favor of these documentaries get like 50 reactions each. I'll never understand. :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

Are you sure it's Britney who has been speaking out? :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
29 minutes ago, Stefani said:

I told y'all the other day that these documentaries are a sham and are simply making money off of Britney's suffering, and now even Britney's spoken out about them and clearly doesn't like what she's seen. Funnily enough when I spoke out against these documentaries my assessments only received a few reactions, meanwhile comments in favor of these documentaries get like 50 reactions each. I'll never understand. :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

If it wasn’t for the documentaries, free Britney wouldn’t have blown up the way it did. 

Her evil team have been making $$$ off her name and hard work for 13 years. The documentary filmmakers and researchers don’t work for free (do you work for free?) and they’re promoting and advocating for her rights and freedom. 

NEXT! 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Why would she drag the documentary her lawyer is using in COURT DOCUMENTS as another reason to suspend Jamie Spears? If the informations there are false then she is claiming her own lawyer is lying under oath in court? She is clearly not talking about the NYT doc, she is talking about the CNN one that showed massive footage from 2007, hardly focusing on the conservatorship issue and even saying that Britney herself went to the facility in 2019 which we know is not true. The NYT doc hardly shows any old footage, they completely focused on Britney's life after Circus Tour. Either way, I don't like these cryptic posts, they are open to different interpretations and I feel like it's intentional sometimes.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
5 hours ago, KrisJ said:

I really don’t think she (if it is her) should be commenting on the documentaries at all right now. It just leaves things open to confusion and doubt especially saying things are “untrue” but not being specific. It works against her.

Ultimately we have Rosengarts comments on them and that’s what matters most at this stage:

Exactly this. I really hope to believe this isn’t Britney. Wouldn’t rosengart also advise her not to say certain things on insta? Idk this whole situation is still so bizarre to me. Like a part of me thinks team com wouldn’t STILL be handling Britney’s insta when they literally have all these eyes on them but I ALSO believe Britney wouldn’t be posting these things. Idk what to THINK :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

56 minutes ago, Stefani said:

I hate hearing the whole “they are using Britney for profit” schtick. It’s exhausting. OF COURSE these filmmakers are gonna make money off of these docs….it’s their JOB. Does anyone work for free?? Them receiving money from this is neither here nor there. They are bringing awareness to the cause and helping put pressure on Britney’s team. I really don’t see any negative part of these docs. Even if some things are not true, the overall message is good and is bringing change. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
8 hours ago, Slayer said:

I think this is about the CNN documentary not the Controlling Britney Spears one.

I don't think people could pay me to watch that one. I don't want to hear these ********* that were on the "Britney crazy train" years ago that gave wall to wall footage of her going through her rough spot and now they're swinging the opposite way now. **** 'em.

I've got the two Hulu documentaries on my DVR and want to rewatch the first one before I watch the second one. I'll watch the Netflix one and then I think I'm out. I do see why Britney feels the way she does about the documentaries. It's a shame something has to exist to bring light to shady **** but at the same time it's embarrassing the hell out of the person in the center of these documentaries. NOBODY wants to have their embarrassing past brought up constantly. And my gut feeling is these ********* are still waiting to swing back to the original narrative of "***** is crazy" if she ****s up once. 

I hope if Britney gains her freedom that she chooses to be the one to talk about things. Her voice, her story. But I also can't blame her if she's at a point in her life where she doesn't want to keep looking backwards. Got my freedom and people are free to think whatever the hell they want because she wants to focus on the future.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
42 minutes ago, Weld said:

So the post was uploaded THREE times to change ONE sentence (from the documentary being false to a vague statement of her ‘scratching her head’) and some of y’all are still convinced Britney has full ownership and control of this account???

t h I s 👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻

im glad her top comments don’t buy it either. Unfortunately news articles still run with “her” words 

• Love 1

Bro wtf is this bi tch on about? Nothing makes any sense. What is she even addressing? Nothing is coherent . 

Whoever's writing that is doing a great job. Like wtf . This only make me believe that she' literally being fed bits and selected pieces and the woman is kept somewhere in a bubble. Or .... Maybe she is a lil .... Not in touch with reality? ***** ? Meds? What is it? 

7 hours ago, MikeMasi said:

I don’t understand! Felicia is in it! How could she say that? Again, she’s posting videos that don’t match her long caption and making everyone who’s helping her sound stupid 

I don't think she loves Felicia as much nowadays as many people think.