Britney comments on one of the recently released documentaries: "I watched a little bit of the last documentary and I hate to inform you but a lot of what you heard is not true"

NBT
Message added by PokemonSpears,

If you think it's not her posting, go here: [link]

1 minute ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

And do you have proof that it was Crowd Surf who changed the line? For all we know, it could have been Britney herself but God forbid I say that since fans only want to hear a narrative that best suits their desire. Also there’s a separate thread for conspiracy theories regarding her IG, just letting you know. No hard feelings btw. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Haha 4

I know it's a reach but part of me still thinks the Rose project is about Rosengart. One it's just too much of a coincidence with his name. And two, We know for a fact he met and conferred with her prior to his showing up in court. We only don't know when, what if it was much sooner than we think. But then people ask why she didn't have his number but it makes sense she didn't have his number because she knows to never keep such a number in a highly monitored phone.

That or maybe Project Rose is really about holding onto herself and who she is. Hence the overwhelming amount of selfies and posts about Project Rose. Heck I don't know what's going on with IG at times but all I know is I can't wait till Britney is free and she can finally tell her story if she so chooses. 

• Love 4
  • Like 3
12 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

It's really crazy guys ... I watched a little bit of the last documentary and I must say I scratched my head a couple of times 🙄🤷🏼‍♀️ !!! I really try to disassociate myself from the drama !!! Number one ... that's the past !!! Number two ... can the dialogue get any classier 🤷🏼‍♀️🤓😭 ??? Number three ... wow they used the most beautiful footage of me in the world 😳 !!! What can I say .. the EFFORT on their part 👏🏼🙄 !!! Wow ... since it's such a kind world I will say The Rose Project 🌹 did stick and I will tell you why ... do you think things happen for a reason or by chance ??? The Rose Project - MY ROSE PROJECT - made me a believer !!! The day I first posted The Rose Project a random red rose beaded bracelet showed up at my door and I never even ordered it !!! Nobody in the world knew about it except for me !!! I will never forget that day !!! I have the original Rose 🌹 !!! Yes the one that kissed @Madonna and the one who has social anxiety !!!

Pssss wearing WHITE for NEW BEGINNINGS 🤍🤍🤍

Save the caption just in case.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

And do you have proof that it was Crowd Surf who changed the line? For all we know, it could have been Britney herself but God forbid I say that since fans only want to hear a narrative that best suits their desire. Also there’s a separate thread for conspiracy theories regarding her IG, just letting you know. No hard feelings btw. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

You’re fine, babe lol idk I’m just all in my feels after the CBS doc.  It hurt my soul.

• Love 1
51 minutes ago, hello70 said:

I know it's a reach but part of me still thinks the Rose project is about Rosengart. One it's just too much of a coincidence with his name. And two, We know for a fact he met and conferred with her prior to his showing up in court. We only don't know when, what if it was much sooner than we think. But then people ask why she didn't have his number but it makes sense she didn't have his number because she knows to never keep such a number in a highly monitored phone

Omg imagine :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

As for not having his #, yeah didn't thr doc say something ab someone dressing up as a **** plumber so she could contact.him or something!!

Crazy ****

I told y'all the other day that these documentaries are a sham and are simply making money off of Britney's suffering, and now even Britney's spoken out about them and clearly doesn't like what she's seen. Funnily enough when I spoke out against these documentaries my assessments only received a few reactions, meanwhile comments in favor of these documentaries get like 50 reactions each. I'll never understand. :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

1 hour ago, One More Time said:

why address the negative documentary and why you don't like it instead of addressing and talking about the positive one at all

all she could say is ¨these documentaries are only a sneak peek of my story I will tell the truth one day¨

or that she knows that people is giving her attention on her situation and she is happy that finally she is being heard as she wanted

It just doesn’t make any sense, especially her lawyer is using the info for her. 

6 minutes ago, Stefani said:

I told y'all the other day that these documentaries are a sham and are simply making money off of Britney's suffering, and now even Britney's spoken out about them and clearly doesn't like what she's seen. Funnily enough when I spoke out against these documentaries my assessments only received a few reactions, meanwhile comments in favor of these documentaries get like 50 reactions each. I'll never understand. :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

Framing Britney is the reason why general public got to hear about Free Britney movement. No one outside of her fanbase cared about it back then. So whether you like it or not, they are necessary. Them making money out of it never seemed like something bad IMO. Her lawyer is also making money out of it so should we attack him too? Lmao get over yourself. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
23 minutes ago, Stefani said:

• Haha 1