[UPDATED] Netflix's 'Britney vs Spears' stream + comment party

1 minute ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Meh, it’s just 3 extra hours. Are you staying up to watch it? :shake_excited_pink_bounce_yay_pumped_anxious:

yeah because in the morning I have a zoom meeting, and they last from 1 to 2 hours regularly, and then I have more meetings throughout the day so I wouldn't be able to watch it until the afternoon.

But I'll only sleep 4 hrs :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow:

I mean, that's normal for me, but I had already started to achieve the goal of going to bed before midnight to get at least 6 hrs of sleep, and the universe just doesn't want me to :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, amiro1989 said:

Well, her voice is in the video as I'm sure some other part of footage is. I do see there's a distinction between archive footage and actually being there, but I doubt she was authorized in any way to speak. Also, Sam's message leads us to believe that this is not the case. 

Yeah I think it must be some technicality, like maybe some of the audio clips or footage is not considered "archive" because it hasn't been published before, or I don't know, but I seriously doubt she's in there

If I only I could wake up at a reasonable time to watch this but I NEVER wake up early ddd.

I usually watch stuff on Netflix with a friend of mine over Teleparty. I’ll ask if he wants to watch this although knowing him he’ll probably say no to this as he doesn’t like Britney :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

Just now, Isla said:

If I only I could wake up at a reasonable time to watch this but I NEVER wake up early ddd.

I usually watch stuff on Netflix with a friend of mine over Teleparty. I’ll ask if he wants to watch this although knowing him he’ll probably say no to this as he doesn’t like Britney :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

What kind of friend is this.

drag race no GIF by Robert E Blackmon

• Haha 2
Just now, Soso said:

Do you have to be up early?  :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:
Im supposed to be on the road by 7. :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

No I can wake up whenever tomorrow, though I still want to wake up at a reasonable hour not to mess my weekly schedule. I think i’ll stay up and risk it. This documentary better come through:chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

MTE. Midnight? So disrespectful. I have to drive to LA tomorrow for the rally :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

I want to go too, but I have to fly in from Seattle and was a lil concerned about not knowing anybody there...is there going to be some bheavy peeps going?? Makes me a lil nervous to fly there and just stand by myself or something lol