[UPDATED] Netflix's 'Britney vs Spears' stream + comment party

4 hours ago, gapeach704 said:

They better discuss 2011 heavily:ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp: ALL of the documentaries go from 2007 to Circus then to Vegas.  2011 is clearly a key year that holds a lot of information! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: I mean, does nobody think it's strange that Britney isn't smiling in ANY of the photos in the FF album booklet? :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:  Also, I hope to see the lady with the L name throughout the entire documentary.  Not just a quick glimpse.  :whitneyshade_whitney_Houston_mad_really_blink_seriously_hmm_umm_done:

I made a documentary focusing a lot on 2011 and mercy ministries 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, samwoods321 said:

Does anyone know if this doc covers anything we don't already know from nyct doc that beat Netflix to it, why is everyone so hyped about it.

Because this one is a worldwide documentary. The majority of the world has Netflix, people will talk about it. It'll be a social phenomenon ! This is really our last battle with the media, after this, everybody will know the truth. :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams: Lou is about to be exposed... THE WORLD IS WATCHING.

• Like 5