[UPDATED] Netflix's 'Britney vs Spears' stream + comment party

1 hour ago, jennyj said:

"No more secrets, no more silence"

Ironic given that Britney is still silenced and isn't involved and didn't ok this documentary.  :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

I'll check it, but taking it with a grain of salt until we see Britney's OWN project rose documentary come to life.  Already skeptical since they used a heavily photoshopped picture as their poster and used illegal recordings from the court hearing.

It’s not photoshopped. Someone obviously digitally painted it for them. They couldn’t use the og photo because they don’t have rights for it. That’s why they used someone’s art, it’s MUCH cheaper and easier to accommodate. 

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, anti said:

interesting

Well, her voice is in the video as I'm sure some other part of footage is. I do see there's a distinction between archive footage and actually being there, but I doubt she was authorized in any way to speak. Also, Sam's message leads us to believe that this is not the case.