[UPDATED] Netflix's 'Britney vs Spears' stream + comment party

No offence, but the confirmed speakers on this documentary are more like just fans like us, not really like the ones who spends time with britney, like in the controlling one. i mean jordan?  Then the geroatrican, rolling stone JOURNALIST, 

I mean, they are just like us. 

No offence Jordan

1 minute ago, reoha098 said:

No offence, but the confirmed speakers on this documentary are more like just fans like us, not really like the ones who spends time with britney, like in the controlling one. i mean jordan?  Then the geroatrican, rolling stone JOURNALIST, 

No offence Jordan

So what's your point? Jeez, wait till you seen the doc then start talking.:drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

3 minutes ago, reoha098 said:

No offence Jordan

Nahh, fans are good for GP, they always know a lot about the case and they have true information not like these journalists that can't do their job right and spread false info

1 minute ago, DollyParton said:

So what's your point? Jeez, wait till you seen the doc then start talking.:drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

Hahaha 😂 okay  i know,  i dont want to get my hopes up. I mean, i dont want go see just a bunch of people who just speculate and weigh on, i want someone to spill truth.

I understand why britney got annoyed with the same dialogue over and over. 

Hopefully this one proves me wrong, i want they spill tea and reveal truth that will help britney, not just weighing in