Is Sam Asghari team conversatorship?

Also, something I’ve noticed amongst the obsessive freaks/psychopaths on here and Twitter who find it a hobby to pick apart Sam and his relationship is that they’re typically older than him. Could it be internalized jealousy? Bitterness? It’s a conspiracy theory I’m interested in because I rarely see younger millennials or Generation Z picking apart at their relationship. Why is that? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

42 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

Forget Successica Simpson and her billion dollar clothing and accessories empire… YOU are the ultimate queen for this post. Couldn’t have said it better myself.

:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: Thank you love. I appreciate fans who have common sense and wisdom. Let Britney choose who she decides to want to keep in her life. A big part of this movement is to allow for Britney to live her life on her own terms and it’s frustrating to know that even her own ‘fans’ are failing to understand that.  It’s not our responsibility to speak on or control what’s best for Britney, in this case — something so sacred as her relationship. I just wish all these clowns who are distracting this fanbase from the real enemies would get their accounts banned or revoked. It makes us look bad and doesn’t shine us in the best light. All I can say is that Britney would be disgusted if she read what some of these ‘fans’ had to say about her love life — which quite frankly, is none of our business.

• Love 3

I am so tired of this conversation. He’s a hot meathead who makes Brit happy. It’s not that complicated. Calling him an evil mastermind is giving him WAAAY to much credit. 

Yes, there’s some abnormal circumstances involved, but that’s par for the course in Britney’s world. It’s a miracle she found love and companionship at all in her circumstances. If she chose him when she was being so harshly restricted, and continues to chose him in freedom, well it doesn’t get more romantic than that imo. 

• Love 4

This topic is boring. 

bored the joker GIF

It's COMPLETELY plausible that Sam wasn't aware of the LEVEL OF SHADINESS that was happening for a long time. It's very possible in the beginning stages that Britney didn't speak much about it, or it was just not something they spoke much about. Maybe she was embarrassed for a long time to tell him how bad it really was, and maybe it wasn't until post-POM that he really began to understand. 

He was obviously vetted by team con and yes I am sure part of the allure of dating a celebrity is that they are a CELEBRITY, you are not a human being with a pulse if you don't admit that. There's going to be some subconscious "Cool, I'm about to go on a date with a celebrity" that everyone will think at the start that makes the person and situation more attractive. Love is dynamic and there's many things that influence it.

OBVIOUSLY they developed something REAL and DEEP. He doesn't even speak much to the paparazzi and you can tell by the little he says he is super respectful of her, and he grew up in a family of women so I am sure he is a good guy. The *only* thing I don't understand is, if he knew how bad it was and that Ingham wasn't doing anything, why he didn't help Britney sooner get her own attorney? But there's so many levels to that question.... Maybe he was strategizing with Britney the whole time about this plan to end it. Maybe he's part of Project ROSE. Maybe he's the one that told Britney to make sure to speak up and interrupt them on June 23 if they start trying to make it closed so we should all really be thanking him. WE DONT KNOW AND WE WILL NEVER KNOW. But all that matters is Britney loves him so how about you stop thinking about all the negative things you DONT want to happen in HER life and you'll see the world a little brighter :)

Maybe Britney doesn't care how genuine he is, maybe he makes her happy enough and she's more focused on popping out some beautiful babies! We will never know! So stop driving yourself and everyone crazy worrying. 

"WHY CANT I LIVE MY LIFE without all of the things that people say..."

• Love 6
  • Like 1
56 minutes ago, Soso said:

Why are we suddenly insulting Britney's intelligence if we're suspicious about Sam?  :notfeelinit_ny_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_meme_sunglasses_bed_mad_waiting_crossed_hands:
No one is saying Britney is stupid for choosing him. Intelligent women all around the world marry scumbags and con artists. :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

This has NOTHING to do with Britney and her capacity of choosing a good man. 

I dont trust Sam for a loooooot of reasons. The first one being that he benefits from this relationship.  He went from being a nobody to an actor on many shows.  That's what you call SOCIAL CLIMBING.

Dont forget how he was silent for years and now that the movement is stronger than ever, he suddenly found his voice and put a ring on it? :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:
I'm sorry but you guys are very naive. You were mean to all of her exes (who quite honestly seemed like honest guys) and yall are thirsting over Sam because he's young and looks cute-ish. :notfeelinit_ny_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_meme_sunglasses_bed_mad_waiting_crossed_hands:

tumblr_m5v337dRWW1qmtldn.gif

I think he’s an actor and Britney has to go along with it. David Lucado made them nervous because he threatened the cship so they hired an actor to be a bf and use to camouflage and diffuse potential issues. I am in no way saying Britney isn’t smart enough to choose her next relationship but while she is being controlled to not being able to have sushi two nights in a row....I just don’t see her getting a choice.  Sam is not one of the villains, he’s an employee and again being used for distraction. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods

There is no credible evidence that suggests Sam is on Team Con. Where are the receipts? :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching: Of which do not include fan theories? :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching: There is anecdotal evidence that he needed written permission from Jamie to even post about Britney on his social media channels, and was possibly investigated and followed by private officers just like all of Britney’s previous boyfriends. And, most importantly, we have Britney's own testimony where she simply states that she wants to marry Sam, have another kid, and have a family.

I can understand why fans may question him, but I do not understand why they think their mere thoughts or opinions somehow trump Britney’s own wishes and stated desires.

I can’t imagine how exhausted anti-Sam folks must be for thinking about him so much. Like he occupies more space in some peoples heads than even Britney does. Sad!

tiffany-pollard-leave.gif

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Catalin said:

Well, she did marry Kevin Federline so... :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: 

She was 23, when married him. She was unhappy, wanted someone who makes her happy. It was a hard time for her. She admitted "I think I married for all the wrong reasons".

Now, she's almost 40, she's smarter.  She knows what she wants. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

I can’t with the same people on here who get personally offended by people questioning Sam. You don’t own him. He’s not related to you. Why do you get so bummed? It’s so weird. 

I truly believe Sam is part of team con and I’m willing to be corrected but something just seems off. Can we also just remember everything that she’s been through for over a decade? At this point we can’t rule out anything or anyone. It’s ridiculous for fans to be shot down for being suspicious at this point and the documentary raised A LOT of questions about the people who are allowed to be around her.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Hes too young and not poor to be involved in this sh  it. He probably was a pawn at first, yes. But things change. I like to believe his love and care abt britney grew throughout the time. Plus  when you have the whole world as a back-up ( Free B movement) helps a lot. TBH, my only concern around all this asghari conspiracy is why the hell didnt he say anything when brit was sent to the facility? Only that. Anyways, move on; this might be the 1000th thread and we all discuss the same again n again. As long as our main ***** is happy, that matters.:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Freakshow__ said:

Imagine thinking a man who never ever told her she could end the conservatorship that was making her miserable is actually genuine and has her best interests… the same man who now seem to dislike these documentaries… Makes sense.

it's not like everybody happens to know what a conservatorship is and how to end it, plus all these docs made very clear that except the masterminds Robin, Jamie and Lou, nobody really was informed of her real situation, conservatorship should have not even been mentioned so it probably took Sam quite some time to realize the mess around her... Plus i would not even trust Sam IG, i wouldn't be surprised if whatever he says about Britney is monitored and doctored...

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, toysoldier88 said:

it's not like everybody happens to know what a conservatorship is and how to end it, plus all these docs made very clear that except the masterminds Robin, Jamie and Lou, nobody really was informed of her real situation, conservatorship should have not even been mentioned so it probably took Sam quite some time to realize the mess around her... Plus i would not even trust Sam IG, i wouldn't be surprised if whatever he says about Britney is monitored and doctored...

I can't believe something like conversatorship is even legal and they are doing it to women under the age of 30.

Shame on them! 

• Like 1

Nobody can explain why Sam lied saying that she was doing amazing in that facility. In fact she was frightened for her life. Sam Ashgari gave the public the impression that everything was fine and Britney chose to go there. This is unacceptable. He is complicit. And those staged photos for TMZ as shown in the Controlling Britney Spears documentary.

• Love 1
  • Like 4
55 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I can’t with the same people on here who get personally offended by people questioning Sam. You don’t own him. He’s not related to you. Why do you get so bummed? It’s so weird. 

I truly believe Sam is part of team con and I’m willing to be corrected but something just seems off. Can we also just remember everything that she’s been through for over a decade? At this point we can’t rule out anything or anyone. It’s ridiculous for fans to be shot down for being suspicious at this point and the documentary raised A LOT of questions about the people who are allowed to be around her.

The absolute hypocrisy and irony of this post. 🤡 So it makes it okay for you delusional, pea-sized brain clowns to conspire about Sam all day in 50 separate threads but suddenly us rational Britney stans are the weird ones for defending their relationship and telling you rats that you are acting like a cult and mirroring the exact same behavior as Jamie, Lou and Robin? 🤡🤡🤡 Who the **** are you to act like you know them and try to CONTROL what’s best for Britney? What more receipts do you want? What evidence is there that Sam is a part of this conservatorship, that of which Britney has desired to get out of for 10+ years? You guys advocate for freedom and for her to have control but don’t give her just that to keep the man she wants in her life? Isn’t that a big part of this movement? Quickly, answer these questions or I will spam you each and every time you post. Do you really think Britney is that much of an idiot to not be able to differentiate between who is real and fake? Do you think she didn’t mean it in her testimony when she said that she wants to get married to Sam and have kids with him? If she knew that Sam’s intentions were not well, she would have ditched him just like she did with her family and team. But no, according to you — Britney doesn’t deserve love or to find happiness — for as long as she’s in this conservatorship. 🤡🤡🤡 Wow, way to make a ****ty situation even ****tier. But hey, congratulations. You have officially made yourself out to be the biggest clown of the week alongside the OP. Bravo. Good work. 🤡🤡 Britney would hate the living **** out of you, just remember that next time you call yourself a ‘fan’. And to the mods — ban me all you want. This behavior is unacceptable and insulting to Britney. I am tired of these so-called ‘fans’ thinking it’s okay to speak down on someone who has shown nothing but love and support towards my fave during the hardest years of your life. Don’t like Sam? Cool, I couldn’t care less but keep it to yourself and stop trying to turn everything into a conspiracy theory. I didn’t like my brother’s girlfriend but does that mean I had to go around and trash-talk her at every opportunity I got? No, because I knew that would hurt my family and I ultimately had to learn to accept that this is who he loved — and that is what you need to work on. At this point, the behavior you display is dehumanizing and evil. Instead of congratulating Britney on finding love and someone who makes her happy, you find a way to look at the  negative like the pathetic Debbie-downer you are. Hope you go to sleep at night knowing you’re just as bad as Britney’s family who also, like you, has shown absolutely no support towards her. Log off and please never come back. I’m tired of you. We are all tired of you.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: Thank you love. I appreciate fans who have common sense and wisdom. Let Britney choose who she decides to want to keep in her life. A big part of this movement is to allow for Britney to live her life on her own terms and it’s frustrating to know that even her own ‘fans’ are failing to understand that.  It’s not our responsibility to speak on or control what’s best for Britney, in this case — something so sacred as her relationship. I just wish all these clowns who are distracting this fanbase from the real enemies would get their accounts banned or revoked. It makes us look bad and doesn’t shine us in the best light. All I can say is that Britney would be disgusted if she read what some of these ‘fans’ had to say about her love life — which quite frankly, is none of our business.

“What’s common sense?” Thinking like you? Is that you Trump? I get the same nasty energy in your responses.

I see that you have the habit of wanting to disparage with adjectives those who have a point of view different from yours... "obsessive freaks / psychopaths" just because we don't think like you. And of course you will have some members in here kissing your butt, as in all gringo movies, the mean girl has her sheeps... 

• Love 4