Is Sam Asghari team conversatorship?

5 hours ago, Soso said:

Why are we suddenly insulting Britney's intelligence if we're suspicious about Sam?  :notfeelinit_ny_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_meme_sunglasses_bed_mad_waiting_crossed_hands:
No one is saying Britney is stupid for choosing him. Intelligent women all around the world marry scumbags and con artists. :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

This has NOTHING to do with Britney and her capacity of choosing a good man. 

I dont trust Sam for a loooooot of reasons. The first one being that he benefits from this relationship.  He went from being a nobody to an actor on many shows.  That's what you call SOCIAL CLIMBING.

Dont forget how he was silent for years and now that the movement is stronger than ever, he suddenly found his voice and put a ring on it? :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:
I'm sorry but you guys are very naive. You were mean to all of her exes (who quite honestly seemed like honest guys) and yall are thirsting over Sam because he's young and looks cute-ish. :notfeelinit_ny_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_meme_sunglasses_bed_mad_waiting_crossed_hands:

Exactly. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

I get that he can look somehow suspicious and it's tempting to declare him team con just based on that feeling but let's be honest...it makes no sense. If anything he would be suspect of getting together with a rich woman for clout/money, and that's it. 

People bring up how and why did team con let him into Britney's life seem to forget when they started dating he was barely 20 and looked like a himbo. We have Larry on tape saying they like Britney to have a man around cause she works better, so they must've been thrilled when they vetted this totally harmless looking boy.

Also, after all we know about the mind games the con plays, the gaslighting, spying, threatening they do, I'm baffled some people still think they didn't have him grabbed by the balls to keep him from going against the grain.

"Why would he say Britney was fine when she was in the facility in april '19?" Well I don't kow, girl, maybe, MAYBE, he knew they could end her life (litterally, she even said she thought they wanted to kill her!) and his priority was to get through that situation as best they could? 

"Why would he stay silent all this time?" Same reason everyone else stayed silent, people were threatened and made to believe they had more to lose if they spoke up! They would have removed him from her life, which I imagine he didn't want to happen for selfish reasons and also because he knew she would be devastated if that happened.

"He never told Britney she could petition to end the conservatorship" How do you know? For all we know he was there to help gain the courage to speak up in court. We also know she tried to end the conservatorship several times over the years and was always ignored or told no by everyone involved in the legal matters, so he could've told her a thousand times and that wouldn't have made a difference, don't be so naive.

• Like 2

This has nothing to do with Britney's intelligence. We are talking about a woman who has been traumatized and tortured for more than a decade. What that does to a person and their psychology is very intense.

It's perfectly normal that many of us don't trust Sam, there are too many signs to ignore. I understand that some of you are hypnotized with his physique, but that is not a reason to insult those of us who think differently.

After all, in 2008-2009 many of you mocked the FreeBritney movement… time will tell.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, Freakshow__ said:

“What’s common sense?” Thinking like you? Is that you Trump? I get the same nasty energy in your responses.

I see that you have the habit of wanting to disparage with adjectives those who have a point of view different from yours... "obsessive freaks / psychopaths" just because we don't think like you. And of course you will have some members in here kissing your butt, as in all gringo movies, the mean girl has her sheeps... 

You have TWO whole pages of VALID responses as to why Sam is not a part of this conservatorship and how he isn’t complicit. But yeah, let’s go ahead and ignore every valid reply and instead focus on the two or three responses that coincide with your negative conspiracy theories. An attack on Britney’s relationship, the man who has made her happy and has been there for her, is an attack on her and her judgment. It’s the same way Jamie, Juno and the rest of Team Con didn’t congratulate her but congratulations for siding with them, I guess? Again, just because you don’t like him or his personality doesn’t mean you have to make a separate thread that’s been overdone a hundred times but please tell us more on how “SaM cAnNoT bE TrUsTeD!!!1!1!1!!”******-drooling.gif

56 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

The absolute hypocrisy and irony of this post. 🤡 So it makes it okay for you delusional, pea-sized brain clowns to conspire about Sam all day in 50 separate threads but suddenly us rational Britney stans are the weird ones for defending their relationship and telling you rats that you are acting like a cult and mirroring the exact same behavior as Jamie, Lou and Robin? 🤡🤡🤡 Who the **** are you to act like you know them and try to CONTROL what’s best for Britney? What more receipts do you want? What evidence is there that Sam is a part of this conservatorship, that of which Britney has desired to get out of for 10+ years? You guys advocate for freedom and for her to have control but don’t give her just that to keep the man she wants in her life? Isn’t that a big part of this movement? Quickly, answer these questions or I will spam you each and every time you post. Do you really think Britney is that much of an idiot to not be able to differentiate between who is real and fake? Do you think she didn’t mean it in her testimony when she said that she wants to get married to Sam and have kids with him? If she knew that Sam’s intentions were not well, she would have ditched him just like she did with her family and team. But no, according to you — Britney doesn’t deserve love or to find happiness — for as long as she’s in this conservatorship. 🤡🤡🤡 Wow, way to make a ****ty situation even ****tier. But hey, congratulations. You have officially made yourself out to be the biggest clown of the week alongside the OP. Bravo. Good work. 🤡🤡 Britney would hate the living **** out of you, just remember that next time you call yourself a ‘fan’. And to the mods — ban me all you want. This behavior is unacceptable and insulting to Britney. I am tired of these so-called ‘fans’ thinking it’s okay to speak down on someone who has shown nothing but love and support towards my fave during the hardest years of your life. Don’t like Sam? Cool, I couldn’t care less but keep it to yourself and stop trying to turn everything into a conspiracy theory. I didn’t like my brother’s girlfriend but does that mean I had to go around and trash-talk her at every opportunity I got? No, because I knew that would hurt my family and I ultimately had to learn to accept that this is who he loved — and that is what you need to work on. At this point, the behavior you display is dehumanizing and evil. Instead of congratulating Britney on finding love and someone who makes her happy, you find a way to look at the  negative like the pathetic Debbie-downer you are. Hope you go to sleep at night knowing you’re just as bad as Britney’s family who also, like you, has shown absolutely no support towards her. Log off and please never come back. I’m tired of you. We are all tired of you.

Just so you know I didn’t read this I saw your name and ignored :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
32 minutes ago, Freakshow__ said:

This has nothing to do with Britney's intelligence. We are talking about a woman who has been traumatized and tortured for more than a decade. What that does to a person and their psychology is very intense.

It's perfectly normal that many of us don't trust Sam, there are too many signs to ignore. I understand that some of you are hypnotized with his physique, but that is not a reason to insult those of us who think differently.

After all, in 2008-2009 many of you mocked the FreeBritney movement… time will tell.

No one is hypnotized by anything. Many of us have simply accepted that this is who Britney loves and whom makes her happy — and that what is what you need to do as a decent human being and as a sign of support/respect for Britney but instead you come in here with your worthless two cents and act like you know what’s best for her. Like, why is that such a hard concept for you to grasp that this is who she loves? Yes, Britney is in a conservatorship. Yes, Britney suffered from an abusive price of fame that shifted her life. Does that mean she isn’t able to love? Why make an already difficult situation even harder for her? Many men have come and went in her life. She’s hooked up and met many; from the top of the A-list to the Z-list. She isn’t some clown who’s desperately seeking for any love she gets. She’s Britney Spears and she has consensually agreed to keep this man in her life after establishing a strong relationship with him for 5 years. Not everything is a conspiracy theory. Also, no one mocked the #FreeBritney movement in 2008/09 considering the movement wasn’t even a thing then. For many of us, the concept of Britney being placed under a conservatorship did not make sense or was confusing but with time, evidence and proof has shown it’s been corrupt, hence why we advocate for her freedom and her ability to choose. Now stop making assumptions.

He may have his own agenda but obviously he is not team chip. He just played game by rules for a while. Cuz of nda obviously he couldn't speak earlier. God knows how many times team chip tried to sabotage him behind the scenes. Britney is wise women. Otherwise she couldn't survive so long under this circumstances.  So I think she knows what she sing up for with Sam. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Yok1 said:

Nobody can explain why Sam lied saying that she was doing amazing in that facility. In fact she was frightened for her life. Sam Ashgari gave the public the impression that everything was fine and Britney chose to go there. This is unacceptable. He is complicit. And those staged photos for TMZ as shown in the Controlling Britney Spears documentary.

She was hostage. 

I'm no cop but I know in a hostage situation you don't confront the perpetrator front faced, the priority is to make it feel like they have control and get the hostage out first. The BG annonymous voicemail was the perfect "attack", wherever that came from, because Jamie/team con had no one specific to retaliate to. They had Sam under control but #Freebritney took them completely by surprise and they had to go and save their *****, letting Britney leave the facility. 

Also I'd take in consideration that fear can be a powerful and paralyzing tool (remember, not being brave is not a sin), and for all we know he might have been trying to do something behind the scenes while he wrote that post to put team con at ease.

• Love 2

Well, I am starting to wonder if he is native to Israel and not Iran and has been part of blackbox. At least his identity seem to be fake since he said he was a foot player in a team and went to a certain college and it turned out to be a lie. 
Maybe he is a bit Team himself? And it has been hard to navigate not blowing his cover with Free Britney. At a certain point he HAD to start seemingly support the movement or else people would have questioned him too much and his Hollywood career that he wants would have been threatened. On the other hand, if he has things to hide, he can’t neither start to REALLY support her, leak to journalists, attend rallies and really put himself out there in her honour. Then team Con could expose him as revenge. 
The things that make him most suspicious for me is that nobody could get in touch with Britney and she could not reach people she wanted to reach. That is one big thing.

The other is his silence for so long while promoting himself as an aspiring actor and model. 

The third is his outrage towards “the documentaries”. Suspicious af.

• Like 2

Honestly something tells me inside that at the beginning he could make a deal with her team or something because umm how did they let Britney hang out with him etc? In the documentary they said team con was obsessed with men around Britney. Jamie had to allow him I guess? And then Sam maybe understood what's going on with her cship etc. and fell in love with Brit? 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Freakshow__ said:

Don't lose your time with these people. They are criticizing what they are doing themselves ten times worse. They call people haters when the only hate is coming from them. I mean we can't even TALK calmly and share our thoughts about a guy IN A FORUM, which is supposedly a place for that... Talking, sharing, It's insane! Where are we? In South Korea? As long as we are not insulting we shouldn't be blocked from a thread for having a different thought than Sam's lovers! What do you think @Jordan Miller?

They said "Sam's haters" are obsessed! Hahaha, pardon? I personnaly went into Sam's IG, like what 4? 5 times? Since he met Britney. Some lovers are spending aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall their day on it like that:scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on: and know exactly every of his freaking moves! So some of you should be re learn the meaning of "being obsessed with someone!' But good for you, Sam's lovers have the perfect profils to apply and work for Black Box!:clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer::saycheese_make_me_mm_hat_smile_peace_sign_grin_glory_britney:

Sam's lovers are full of angriness when you are talking about their God. They can't even have a calm conversation in a forum, which should be, one more time, be a place for sharing all differents thoughts... Some of you acting like BTS 14 years old fans. It's scary. They said "you act like you know him" ding ding ding surprise... YOU DON'T EITHER! Helloooooo?!! What kind of weird fantasy is that anyway? You are so in love with the men of your idol so you're even start to believe you know him better than anybody else?

Anyway the facts are = He's in Britney's life since 2016! While Britney are not allowed to have any friends... All the good people in her circle where and are still ejected. Felicia CAN'T BE AROUND BRITNEY BUT SAM COULD?

He lied about Britney BEING HOLD AGAINST HER WILL into a facility, only God knows what horrible things they did to her! I would never let happen to the love of my life! So don't put your lame screen with him dragging Jamie on a IG post, like it's the ultimate evidence of his innocence!" it's the most easy thing to set up, a fake cat fight!!!

HE MAY NOT BE PART OF TEAM CON NOW. It's the only thing I can agree with Sam's lovers, but it's a fact he was part of them, TEAM CON ARE NOT THAT STUPID TO BRING A ROTTEN APPLE INTO THEIR CIRCLE TO DESTROY THEIR PLAN. DO YOU HAVE A BRAIN? IT'S SO EASY TO UNDERSTAND THAT. IF HE WAS ALLOWED TO BE THERE SINCE SO MANY YEARS IT MUST BE A REASON, EVEN IF YOU DON'T LIKE TO HEAR IT! BRITNEY ARMY SAVED BRITNEY WITH THE FREE BRITNEY MOVEMENT NOT SAM! HE'S ONLY LIKING POST, don't forget that!

These are facts, "Sam's hater" didn't made that up, so yeah we can be affraid for Britney, is not hate, is only love and caring about someone! Please grow up and understand that.

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
17 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

Don't lose your time with these people. They are criticizing what they are doing themselves ten times worse. They call people haters when the only hate is coming from them. I mean we can't even TALK calmly and share our thoughts about a guy IN A FORUM, which is supposedly a place for that... Talking, sharing, It's insane! Where are we? In South Korea? As long as we are not insulting we shouldn't be blocked from a thread for having a different thought than Sam's lovers! What do you think @Jordan Miller?

They said "Sam's haters" are obsessed! Hahaha, pardon? I personnaly went into Sam's IG, like what 4? 5 times? Since he met Britney. Some lovers are spending aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall their day on it like that:scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on: and know exactly every of his freaking moves! So some of you should be re learn the meaning of "being obsessed with someone!' But good for you, Sam's lovers have the perfect profils to apply and work for Black Box!:clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer::saycheese_make_me_mm_hat_smile_peace_sign_grin_glory_britney:

Sam's lovers are full of angriness when you are talking about their God. They can't even have a calm conversation in a forum, which should be, one more time, be a place for sharing all differents thoughts... Some of you acting like BTS 14 years old fans. It's scary. They said "you act like you know him" ding ding ding surprise... YOU DON'T EITHER! Helloooooo?!! What kind of weird fantasy is that anyway? You are so in love with the men of your idol so you're even start to believe you know him better than anybody else?

Anyway the facts are = He's in Britney's life since 2016! While Britney are not allowed to have any friends... All the good people in her circle where and are still ejected. Felicia CAN'T BE AROUND BRITNEY BUT SAM COULD?

He lied about Britney BEING HOLD AGAINST HER WILL into a facility, only God knows what horrible things they did to her! I would never let happen to the love of my life! So don't put your lame screen with him dragging Jamie on a IG post, like it's the ultimate evidence of his innocence!" it's the most easy thing to set up, a fake cat fight!!!

HE MAY NOT BE PART OF TEAM CON NOW. It's the only thing I can agree with Sam's lovers, but it's a fact he was part of them, TEAM CON ARE NOT THAT STUPID TO BRING A ROTTEN APPLE INTO THEIR CIRCLE TO DESTROY THEIR PLAN. DO YOU HAVE A BRAIN? IT'S SO EASY TO UNDERSTAND THAT. IF HE WAS ALLOWED TO BE THERE SINCE SO MANY YEARS IT MUST BE A REASON, EVEN IF YOU DON'T LIKE TO HEAR IT! BRITNEY ARMY SAVED BRITNEY WITH THE FREE BRITNEY MOVEMENT NOT SAM! HE'S ONLY LIKING POST, don't forget that!

These are facts, "Sam's hater" didn't made that up, so yeah we can be affraid for Britney, is not hate, is only love and caring about someone! Please grow up and understand that.

I agree that the focus should be Britney, the loyalty should be with her, and NO, that doesn’t mean it is forbidden to think openly about Sam. Not so long ago the argument was the same regarding Jamie-Lynn. She was off-limits because she was HER SISTER and Britney “loved her” so it would “hurt Britney” to “attack” her sister. The victim here is Britney, she needs her rights back, and it is not off-limits to look at the people around her who have their rights intact themselves and are not on the forefront to help her regain hers, but still hanging around benefitting.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
36 minutes ago, Henry M. Torres said:

Honestly something tells me inside that at the beginning he could make a deal with her team or something because umm how did they let Britney hang out with him etc? In the documentary they said team con was obsessed with men around Britney. Jamie had to allow him I guess? And then Sam maybe understood what's going on with her cship etc. and fell in love with Brit? 

I don’t see anymore chemistry between them than between her and Robin and Larry. There are videos and photos of them together, laughing, joking etc as well. 

• Haha 1