Is Sam Asghari team conversatorship?

They allowed him, they always tried to set up men in her life.

I remember  the man of make me original Music video was invited for sushi in Britney house and it was obviously set up, I imagine they  knew she wanted to date and they present to her a list of models and let her pick and finally she choose Sam and may be it stared as something casual and later got more serious that even team con expected, so it’s something common tha people change their mind when they see the truth. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Circuit said:

Have faith in Britney’s ability to choose her the people she surrounds herself with. If you can’t do that, are you really better *that much* better than the people who have used her “susceptibility to undue influence” as a reason to keep her in this for as long as they have?
I don’t want to hear the tired “we were lied to all these years so we can be skeptical”—of course you can—but there is very little reason to when they are quite literally ENGAGED and termination of this godforsaken conservatorship is on the horizon.

BRITNEY chose him. SHE kept him close after all these years. She is likely going to fire everyone on her team after this is all over, and SHE will stay with him.

Britney chose him? So she had the freedom to decide who stayed in her life? And they were so nice to let him stay… Jamie and Robin are so sweet. :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:

• Love 2
  • Like 4
12 minutes ago, Kletus said:

Imagine team con not having to get rid of her bf because the fans are gonna do that for them billiebarf.gif

Imagine thinking a man who never ever told her she could end the conservatorship that was making her miserable is actually genuine and has her best interests… the same man who now seem to dislike these documentaries… Makes sense.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
Just now, Freakshow__ said:

Britney chose him? So she had the freedom to decide who stayed in her life? And they were so nice to let him stay… Jamie and Robin are so sweet. :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:

Lol. You know exactly what I mean.

Britney apparently hasn’t seen her father in a year and I’m sure it’s the same—probably longer—with Robin as well. They are engaged babe. Drafting a prenup and everything.

Everything you point out in OP is REACHING to the stars to show an example of an ulterior motive from Sam.

• Love 4

Britney herself wasn’t even able to discuss her situation. She posted videos saying she’s “the happiest [she’s] ever been.” She acknowledged on June 23rd that her lawyer told her NOT to speak out due to a possibility of being held legally liable (ugh). Hell, Felicia didn’t speak out for light years and neither did Iggy or anybody in Part 2 of the Hulu documentary.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Sam: “Jamie is a ****. Once he starts treating his daughter with respect, then we can be on good terms.”

Also Sam:

d1709ed0-6af6-11eb-9efa-9fcb431cfc84

Image%20from%20iOS_0.jpg?itok=Xepna3HjE5bE_OFXwAE2hxG?format=jpg&name=large

Etrwdx6UUAAyNbJ?format=jpg&name=large

Yes but leave it some bitter conspiracy theorist gays on breatheheavy dot com whom haven’t touched grass since 2004 to think they know everything about Sam and why ‘hE cAn’T bE tRuStEd!!!1!!!1!”. 

Again, how is this Team Conservatorship again? Like don’t you guys get tired recycling the same old cyclical threads with absolutely no proof or evidence? I mean, it’s just pure comedy at this point. This level of obsession.

Forget Successica Simpson and her billion dollar clothing and accessories empire… YOU are the ultimate queen for this post. Couldn’t have said it better myself.

• Love 2

Imaging how strictly Britney was Being monitored by team con...... Sam was just hired for the Slumber Party MV.... I remember him saying.... on set, Britney asking him for his phone number, and I he gave it to her... and one day, Britney called him and went on a date.... and they started dating.....

Meanwhile.... Tish Yates, the head of wardrobe for the Circus tour and Vegas POM residency, has to go through (Jamie, Robin, Edan) if she needs to talk to Britney about wardrobe.....

Also Lance Bass, wanna give Britney his phone number after meeting her backstage,  wanna catch up later on, wrote his phone number on a piece of note and handed to Robin, but never heard back.

Sam himself said on his instagram story before... that he wanna be a celebrity. So, he wants fame and being famous....  He must have complied with team con in some way in order to stay with Britney.  

Only time will tell...   

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
  • Like 4
2 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Yes but leave it some bitter conspiracy theorist gays on breatheheavy dot com whom haven’t touched grass since 2004 to think they know everything about Sam and why ‘hE cAn’T bE tRuStEd!!!1!!!1!”. 

Again, how is this Team Conservatorship again? Like don’t you guys get tired recycling the same old cyclical threads with absolutely no proof or evidence? I mean, it’s just pure comedy at this point. This level of obsession.

Ok, right? How exactly is he Team CON if he’s actively supporting FreeBritney? How are these Sam haters arriving to this conclusion?

“He’s Team CON cause he came into Britney’s life during the conservatorship and there’s something sinister about that and he’s being used to keep her in the cship, and he supports FreeBritney to throw fans off the trail!” The mental gymnastics is frightening.

These Sam haters have Britney’s best interest at heart but it’s truly obsessive and weird at this point. Let Britney choose her man lol

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, annalai23 said:

Imaging how strictly Britney was Being monitored by team con...... Sam was just hired for the Slumber Party MV.... I remember him saying.... on set, Britney asking him for his phone number, and I he gave it to her... and one day, Britney called him and went on a date.... and they started dating.....

Meanwhile.... Tish Yates, the head of wardrobe for the Circus tour and Vegas POM residency, has to go through (Jamie, Robin, Edan) if she needs to talk to Britney about wardrobe.....

Also Lance Bass, wanna give Britney his phone number after meeting her backstage,  wanna catch up later on, wrote his phone number on a piece of note and handed to Robin, but never heard back.

Sam himself said on his instagram story before... that he wanna be a celebrity. So, he wants fame and being famous....  He must have complied with team con in some way in order to stay with Britney.  

Only time will tell...   

Nobody is disputing the fact that he was probably vetted by Team CON before he was able to see Britney tho

And if Sam turns out to be a user, well, that sucks, but it’s ultimately up to Britney’s discretion and I think she should have the ability to make mistakes with men like the rest of us.

But 100,000%: Sam is not Team CON.

• Love 1
37 minutes ago, Freakshow__ said:

Imagine thinking a man who never ever told her she could end the conservatorship that was making her miserable is actually genuine and has her best interests… the same man who now seem to dislike these documentaries… Makes sense.

And how exactly do you have proof or know that? Do you live with Sam and Britney? Are you stalking them to know their daily conversations? We don’t even know 10% of it or what goes on behind closed doors. Why scrutinize Britney, her loved ones and her decisions? Isn't that what we literally asked others not to do, yet here you are picking apart their relationship and scrutinizing every move Sam makes? What makes you and that flawed opinion an exception? According to @Y2KLady, “Not everything in the world is neatly packaged into "pro" or "con" binary relationships (forgive the pun). Add in some nuance into your powers of analysis and you'll begin to understand the extremely complex world that Sam navigates. In fact, "Controlling Britney Spears" should have presented that world clearly and concisely.” 

Sam also comes from an oppressive society overtaken by a bunch of religious extremists which has now been going on for over four decades. Citizens of Iran are punished and often times, sent to jail or prison, some even ******** for things such as wanting to choose their own religion or freedom of expression. It’s the reason why he, and so many other Iranians left or were forced to leave their country. They understand, firsthand, what it’s like to have their civil liberties and basic human rights violated.

Now stop with these false narratives and quit acting as if Sam is some wolf in sheep’s clothing. Britney is smart and well-aware of her own decisions. She doesn’t need some online trolls projecting their own sad insecurities on her behalf. Go touch some grass.

• Love 8

Are you ******* serious? He is the ONLY  man in her life that has even said a PEEP about what she and they have to go through and are limited to. he was one of the first to VOCALLY SAY  " Jamie doesnt treat his daughter right"

SERIOUSLY HAD TO ASK THIS? Please delete this thread mod , no common sense is found here..

• Love 5
23 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

Britney herself wasn’t even able to discuss her situation. She posted videos saying she’s “the happiest [she’s] ever been.” She acknowledged on June 23rd that her lawyer told her NOT to speak out due to a possibility of being held legally liable (ugh). Hell, Felicia didn’t speak out for light years and neither did Iggy or anybody in Part 2 of the Hulu documentary.

Tbh I think Iggy deserves more respect in the Britney movement and from fans all together…

she was one of the only celebrities to openly call out team con on their bs, and then very candidly revealed a huge Piece of the puzzle on watch what happens live when she reveled what having lunch Britney was like… back then I was thinking “did they think iggy was gonna give Britney *****” but I also got huge prisoner vibes from it…. 

• Love 5