Britney could only read Christian books during the Circus Tour - Interview about CNN's "TOXIC: Britney Spears' Battle for Freedom"

25 minutes ago, britstube said:

I hate all of them for what they've done to my baby  :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

It’s all so disgusting, especially when the guy says she was treated more like an object rather than a human. I don’t have words to describe the rage I feel inside, I can’t even imagine what Britney must have felt for all of these years

29 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Also, Vivian’s tired *** line being quoted in this clip… :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

I screamed when he said Jamie’s lawyer told them he loved his daughter :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

• Love 3
  • Like 2

I didn't like the part about sinister forces. Why did it feel like they were alluding more to Sam Lutfi than anyone currently involved. Not defending Sam, but I believe in the grand scheme of it all, he's a minor part in the whole story, especially currently. 

I just got a weird vibe from that part of this interview that they were still gonna try to spin the narrative of "She needs this because of her susceptibility to undue influence"

There are bigger fish to fry here

• Love 1
  • Like 4