Britney could only read Christian books during the Circus Tour - Interview about CNN's "TOXIC: Britney Spears' Battle for Freedom"

the only thing that worries me, because I don't know how that works, if any of this testimonies is useful for further investigations, can they still be used in court, even if they've already been exposed to the public? 

I mean, my logic would say it shouldn't matter as long as they make it official under oath, but could Jamie use some sort of tactic to invalidate them? 

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

the only thing that worries me, because I don't know how that works, if any of this testimonies is useful for further investigations, can they still be used in court, even if they've already been exposed to the public? 

I mean, my logic would say it shouldn't matter as long as they make it official under oath, but could Jamie use some sort of tactic to invalidate them? 

I feel like anything provided in the documentaries was already submitted and provided to Rosengart during discovery , if they didn't alredy have it before 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Somehow I feel after watching the 3 docs and the amount of truth coming out, I might not function and have a good cry like I had when Britney first spoke I had to take a day off from work the more truth coming out the more sad it is becoming, imagine Britney went through all this my goodness. 

• Love 5

It's sad to think we don't even know HALF of what Britney really went through under this mess. :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:  And to think she was still performing for the fans and putting a smile on her face. :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:  Just imagine if she really believed that none of this would ever come out to the public?  To think this could've gone on forever. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad: This is all just terrible.  Praying for Britney, and praying for JUSTICE!

• Love 4
17 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Britney left Christianity for Kabbalah. And it is a problem when thats the only thing she could read.

If you read Through the Storm, you'd see Lynne was not happy about Britney and Bryan's religious inclinations. She did not like Kabbalah and thought they didn't care much about her God. Also, Lynne did not like how Britney would always make philosophical questions as in she was questioning God.

• Like 7
56 minutes ago, Brit52 said:

I didn't like the part about sinister forces. Why did it feel like they were alluding more to Sam Lutfi than anyone currently involved. Not defending Sam, but I believe in the grand scheme of it all, he's a minor part in the whole story, especially currently. 

I just got a weird vibe from that part of this interview that they were still gonna try to spin the narrative of "She needs this because of her susceptibility to undue influence"

There are bigger fish to fry here

They also dropped judge reva goetz name in this interview so hopefully this doc doesn’t focus on what you’ve mentioned. 

• Like 3