Sam Asghari Is Moving Into Britney's Home

I am so angry rn. X 17 a thing in 2021? Britney is not going to be the person that allows for this return to toxic paparazzi culture

1 hour ago, PZHSB said:

Yep. I think she would be better off in NYC. She doesn’t have Beyoncé kind of money to have tight security 24/7.  It’s only going to get worse once she has her freedom back. 

if they charge everyone involved she will have her money back I think

1 hour ago, Easy There said:

Honestly if cship gets resolved she should move to Europe or at least to New York. Especially now that boys are old enough to visit her.

Media and paparazzi will never leave her alone,and I am starting to believ that story of how they are planing to haunt her if she gets free.

ya i'm pretty sure both courtney love and lilo moved to europe permanently to get away from some of the same people currently oppressing britney. hope she and sam hoof it to paris on their honeymoon and never come back. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
22 minutes ago, goask_amy said:

ya i'm pretty sure both courtney love and lilo moved to europe permanently to get away from some of the same people currently oppressing britney. hope she and sam hoof it to paris on their honeymoon and never come back. 

THIS! Yes your right CL have talked about it multiple times and she doesn't intend to move back until Britney is free again. She was afraid living in LA before she moved to London for many reasons. She could be easily extorted too... She doesn't trust Sam L. and you can call her crazy etc. but she usually, especially since she is clean has a point and it's my personal opinion but she is very intelligent too. And Lilo's dad was talking with Sam about a possibly conservatorship.

• Love 2

i know it a stupid thing to say but how does she get to her house?

I don't see a street that goes to her house, we see a street that stops at the top of the hill just before that huge white thing and then its all dirt roads, don't tell me she has to drive those expensive cars on those mountain roads just to get to the street or her home?