Brenda Penny was just reversed 3-0 by an Appeals Court in a separate case where she denied a conservatee’s right to recover on a fraud claim against a conservator.

Moscow

25 minutes ago, B. Leigh said:

I don't think this is reserved to Penny...I think conservatorship probate court is a corrupt cottage industry that had the lid blown off it due to Britney's case and I hope we get changes on a federal level...

This is so concerning.

First Goetz and now Penny. 

I am proud of Britney for being a voice, not only for herself, but also for others. 

• Love 5

Yup, and this is the person in cjarge of Britney's freedom. For those of you are 100% sure she will be free on the 29th I would be careful. Clearly Penny is not in it for the conservatee's best interest. Remember, this is the judge that heard Britney not once, but twice about how she was abused and denied of her rights and deliberately CHOSE to do nothing. Let's hope for the best and expect the worst, and keep the public pressure on her cause that seems to be the only thing that will make her do the right thing.

• Love 2
  • Like 5
1 hour ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

When a woman stands in court and reveals she has been used, abused and stolen from by her family and team and you do nothing - that says a lot about you. Britney literally cried and told her in detail back in 2019 about her abuse yet here we are in 2021 in the exact same situation.

Jamie should have been suspended pending an investigation this ***** is taking bribe and has been for a long time. We need shot of her and there will be meltdowns at the next court hearing if she doesn’t freebritney. 

Exactly. She is clearly being bribed allegedly.

• Haha 1