Brenda Penny was just reversed 3-0 by an Appeals Court in a separate case where she denied a conservatee’s right to recover on a fraud claim against a conservator.

Moscow

2 hours ago, jokobish said:

My friend is a lawyer and said this

“So this could turn out to be a good thing for Britney. Judges really don’t like being wrong & having their orders reversed because it reflects negatively on them. So this judge is more likely to start “acting right” because she definitely wouldn’t want to be reversed again. Depending on how badly she screwed up that case you just sent me, she may even be being watched. Which will make her more likely not to do shiesty things in Britney‘s case

She might be able to ask for a new judge now if she can show bias. Maybe use that other case. Like saying that this judge constantly favors the conservator in her cases. Idk if 1 reversal would be enough but who knows, maybe this judge has more reversals that ppl haven’t found yet”

Thanks for info. 

Rosengart is probably already aware of this. 

• Love 2

If she doesn't let her free on the 29th she needs to be removed and investigated. I have a very bad feeling (just a feeling!) that Judge Penny may be taking bribes from Jamie and that is why he filed. What if he filed to end the c-ship, and told Judge Penny to not end it. I don't think the Judge would be THAT stupid, but I don't trust Jamie and money talks it seems with these greedy corrupt courts.

• Love 7

Can I ask y’all a serious question? Why do she get all this hate?

She had done a lot of good for Britney & if we look at the totality of circumstances she might not be that bad 

1.she allowed us to hear Britney testimony when she didn’t have too..

2. She allowed Britney to finally have attorney of her choosing without an evaluation 

These we’re two major wins for Britney! 

The Judge has to be IMPARTIAL she can’t just be team Britney, she has to show she’s neutral or she can face the possibility of getting in trouble..

She came in 16, so at that time everything appear to be fine..

yess Britney gave that testimony & she said nothing was done, but at that time Britney had a shady lawyer who I’m sure didn’t act further on Britney claims which he hadn’t done for 13 years..

So again why we keep attacking her? 

Give her the chance to do what needs to be Done 

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
2 hours ago, neverover said:

What about being indifferent when there are human right crisis since day 1? Not letting Britney take off IUD off her uterus? Her objections to medical procedure being done by Team Con? Britney has been testifying in the court since 2019, and it took her 2 years to finally approve Britney new lawyer. Only after being a laughing stock in America, Farrow’s article, NY Times that she started to give a damn on Britney’s testimony. I bet Penny’s decision to make the hearing on June 23rd public is because of the pressure from the press, not because she’s a saint or anything. The documentary is on and has gain momentum on FreeBritney movement. When Britney RE explain the abuse she endured, one thing that Pennywise worried about “Somebody leak our court document to the press.” What kind of judge is that? I’ve seen many court proceeding where the judge would care about the victim and would go length to protect them. But not Pennywise. Her and Goetz are part of the problem in LA corrupt probate court.

And all the ugly stuff that’s been happening to her and her family? This probably sounds bad, but I’d say she had it coming. She abuse her power and decided to be a part of the problem. I’d say would be very stupid not to profit from this “lucrative business model.”

But that’s the thing she didn’t say the judge didn’t let her do that, Jamie & that team did. It’s obvious Britney voice wasn’t heard through all the these years & the judge before penny has a lot of blame for that… 

I think a lot of y’all forget it was a different judge for majority of the conservatorship

Pressure or not she had the power too say yes or no. She said yes & to me that’s a good thing 

3 hours ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Can I ask y’all a serious question? Why do she get all this hate?

She had done a lot of good for Britney & if we look at the totality of circumstances she might not be that bad 

1.she allowed us to hear Britney testimony when she didn’t have too..

2. She allowed Britney to finally have attorney of her choosing without an evaluation 

These we’re two major wins for Britney! 

The Judge has to be IMPARTIAL she can’t just be team Britney, she has to show she’s neutral or she can face the possibility of getting in trouble..

She came in 16, so at that time everything appear to be fine..

yess Britney gave that testimony & she said nothing was done, but at that time Britney had a shady lawyer who I’m sure didn’t act further on Britney claims which he hadn’t done for 13 years..

So again why we keep attacking her? 

Give her the chance to do what needs to be Done 

I agree, the hate isn’t necessary, but it’s kind of fishy that she didn’t have Js investigated for abuse. 

She had that power. I just think while they should be impartial , it’s not always the case. 

I do agree, the hate does not help. 

Yes, Judge Penny did two  good things this year that may become the catalyst for Britney most likely gaining her freedom. However on hindsiight , her inaction in 2019 , when Britney voiced similar concerns, and her not holding reviews of the accounts ( she apparently skipped some hearing about britneys finances ..not clear about the exact leagal term) for two or three years does make it seem that she was never for the conservatee  but rather for the conservator. This years actions can be argued as media pressure because nothing much changed from last year to this year except for the fact that public scrutiny was much higher thanks to the doc.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

But that’s the thing she didn’t say the judge didn’t let her do that, Jamie & that team did. It’s obvious Britney voice wasn’t heard through all the these years & the judge before penny has a lot of blame for that… 

I think a lot of y’all forget it was a different judge for majority of the conservatorship

Pressure or not she had the power too say yes or no. She said yes & to me that’s a good thing 

Please stop defending that hot mess. Jamie should have been, at the very LEAST, SUSPENDED, the moment a restraining order was granted from him being around Britney's kids. That right there makes no sense. He should have been taken off board then. Dude cant even see his own grandchildren!!

• Love 4
5 hours ago, OutofKontrol said:

Please stop defending that hot mess. Jamie should have been, at the very LEAST, SUSPENDED, the moment a restraining order was granted from him being around Britney's kids. That right there makes no sense. He should have been taken off board then. Dude cant even see his own grandchildren!!

He was removed as her conservator of person once that happen, but whatever I’m over it no need to reply back. I get it she’s the devil… and the only reason the good has happen to Britney (public hearing, lawyer of her choice)is because the judge was pressure by the public as you guys say, so come the 29th Britney should be free because public pressure in this case is at an all time high right? 

So we shouldn’t be worried 🤗