Britney's Instagram account has been deactivated, Update: Britney and Matthew Rosengart confirm it was Britney's decision

Just now, Slayer said:

I’m sorry but who are you and why does Rosengart have to provide some random fan on the internet a ‘valid report’ - some of you expect too much stuff you’re not even entitled to in the first place.

Who am I ? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: My ego is so low that I don't care about my position here. How are you rude like that ? :rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously:

I'm not "entitled to" have a wish ? I was asking for something more than a celebrity gossip site statement.

• Love 3
  • Like 3

It could also be to stir some headlines. Conservatorship issues aside, she’s always known how to stir up some publicity. If she really is pregnant, then she might make a bump reveal her Instagram comeback etc. 

I mean.. it’s just a theory. But she’s always loved to shock that way. I have no doubt she decided to drop the engagement news the night of the vmas too. Queen!!

• Super Mods
32 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Whoever said that is false because IG has and is being used against her. It’s in the court docs 

if it's "use", they can literally use whatever they want, even false allegations. They could literally say she needs a conservatorship because she takes too much sun.

That doesn't mean the judge is gonna pay attention to it or find it relevant at all. 

Únete a Exhale Latino   ///   Submit your songs for Exhale's Top 20 Week 1 here

I had the craziest afternoon nap dream.. In the dream “someday (you will understand)” was playing and Britney was rolling in a satin black sheet… and in my dream somebody had said out loud “why is her Instagram like this?” And I woke up, checked my phone and saw on Twitter that she deleted social media. 

such a strange day 

• Like 2

To me it’s very suspect that Britney Instagram got deleted, the same day Lisa MacCarley file a order to the court stated the reasons this conservatorship should have never been. Her petition is very informative to people who don’t know what happened to Britney. It’s very clear & shows all the corrupt things that happen. 

So to me it’s suspect because no news is reporting on it & all of a sudden Britney Instagram is deactivated 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I think they were really excited about their engagement and everyone on Instagram ruined that joy. I think it upset them and that’s why Brit’s like ok then, see ya! :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing: I can’t at everyone making their engagement about a prenup or whether his intentions are good or not. 

People should be ashamed of themselves and I feel really bad for Britney and Sam! 

Fly to Hawaii queen and enjoy your engagement with your new incredibly handsome fiancé :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 1
  • Exhale+
2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

if it's "use", they can literally use whatever they want, even false allegations. They could literally say she needs a conservatorship because she takes too much sun.

That doesn't mean the judge is gonna pay attention to it or find it relevant at all. 

I wish we lived in a world where the judgment of the courts could be trusted.