Britney's Instagram account has been deactivated, Update: Britney and Matthew Rosengart confirm it was Britney's decision

35 minutes ago, alienatedNey said:

I’m kinda sad it’s deactivated though. She’s been gaining millions of followers and her engagement post has been boosting her insta profile a lot :unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised: With her court hearing coming she would’ve hit 40 million in the next few months (though she deserves at least 100m) :gunney:

Deleted Instagram account will probably make even more noise with conspiracy theories :eyes_britney_laugh:

58 minutes ago, The One and Only said:

Deleted Instagram account will probably make even more noise with conspiracy theories :eyes_britney_laugh:

Forget 40m, here we go 50m :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

41 minutes ago, Prince Ali said:

I mean, if you want to have a break from socials, you just don't log in or uninstall app, not deactivate your account, no?:decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

eh, Lana did the same yesterday. But yea she could just stay silent and archive/delete all her posts before starting completely new once she’s free

this just gave me flashbacks to when she posted about taking a break bc of her father’s “illness” :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

but i can see why she would, considering she’s in the battle of her life for her freedom and even more so if she doesn’t want to deal with the negativity of the internet rn.

i trust rosengart more so than anyone else in her life at this point, so it’s reassuring he commented on it.

• Like 2

If I’m being honest, I hope she will stay away for a while… If she really needs reconstruction, as she says so, staying away from social media is the first step. If we ever want her to « come back » as an entertainer, she needs to focus on her health first, a thing she didn’t do in 2008 when she first really needed it. Instead, she embarked on a world tour and brought us an album in the same year like nothing happened (maybe to make us forget the worst part or to enrich the c-ship, who knows!?).

i really hope she takes time to finally heal herself. I love her, even broken, but I prefer the confident Britney I’ve known back in the day!

• Like 2

I’m glad she deleted it because especially with this potential life changing court hearing coming up she definitely needed to step away. The bizarre dance videos, erratic posts and captions - they do more harm than good.

I just want her to be free and nothing added to why doubt would be placed. 

#freebritney