Britney's Instagram account has been deactivated, Update: Britney and Matthew Rosengart confirm it was Britney's decision

Growing up in a world where basically almost everything I did was controlled by someone else… I hope this message gets to people who have been confused or manipulated by a system !!!! No … you’re not alone and no … you’re not crazy !!!! People need to hear this before it’s TOO LATE !!!! I’ve waited 13 years and counting for my freedom !!!!! Again … team #FreeBritney you guys ******* kick *** 💪🏼 !!!!! Love you so much and God bless 💕 🌹!!!!” - Britney Spears 

The “before it’s too late” stood out for me yesterday and even more today. I’m not saying this because I’m a fan. But it’s clear to see that Britney is not the problem. It’s her family, Conservatorship team, tmz and all that have enabled Britney’s abuse that is the problem. We have EVERY REASON to be alarmed about the sudden disappearance of Britney’s IG which she seemingly just recently gained control of.
Where Is Britney??? #FreeBritney 

ETA- As of now I DO NOT BELIEVE that Britney is on a break from social media on her own accord!!

• Love 6
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, nowimstronger said:

I can't at some of these responses :ehidk_britney_um_eek: How does deactivating her insta = her team trying to kill her? Celebs do this all the time. Some of y'all need to go for a walk outside and get some fresh air. 

Well, but it happens that those celebrities are not STUCK in an abusive conservatorship that have not only threaten them but their sons as well. Yes, those things normally happen to all celebrities but right now in Britneys situation everything is suspicious. Not to the point of making a buzz about everything but we must question most things

• Love 5
  • Like 1

Some of y’all are so obsessed with her Instagram it’s actually laughable. 
Maybe she just deactivated it because she actually wants a break from it. 
It’s not like her social media is amazing or anything it’s always the same pictures uploaded and then deleted anyway. 
she needs a refresh anyway. 

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, generation glory said:

I still don’t trust Sam Asghari and IDGAF what anybody thinks about me saying that!!!

However, I do have trust in Rosengart. 🌹 

Youre right not to, he didn't tell us she was in danger before and even pretended she was doing well when she wasn't!

I oy trust rosengart... I don't trust any "sources" whatsoever. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1