Britney's Instagram account has been deactivated, Update: Britney and Matthew Rosengart confirm it was Britney's decision

11 minutes ago, rennen said:

A wellness check because she deleted her Instagram? I swear, some of you are unhinged and don't think rationally. 

I can understand being concerned prior to Britney having a decent lawyer fighting her corner, but Jesus Christ, calm the **** down.

Perhaps IF more people would have been concerned when Britney first disappeared for 3 months, which we now know from Britney herself that she was involuntarily committed to a mental facility, then MAYBE her father and team con wouldn’t have gotten away with doing that to her.

While Rosengart is a great addition to Britney’s case the fact remains that she still has zero legal rights. Jodie and Jamie are still running the show regardless of how some things may appear. They are wicked people with ulterior motives, motivated by greed and control. I wouldn’t underestimate them even now. So, the “unhinged” & “unrational” reaction I had is fully justified considering, well… everything!! 

Anyway😒, thank you to Mathew Rosengart for your statement. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
12 minutes ago, senammoises said:

Man these comments....:watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what::huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

Forreal. They're trying to kill her cause the Instagram got shut down?? Lmao lawd. :orangu_orangutan_ape:  I definitely think a break from at least her social media would be beneficial. Lana and Brinney are being smart. I would too if I get something exciting happen to me and everyone is just yelling prenup as the top comments. 

• Haha 1
25 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

I don’t believe anything is Britney’s decision unless she says it is. They also say that Britney agreed to go to the mental health facility , she agreed to do the tour she didn’t want to do, she did not oppose conservatorship.

#FREEBRITNEY

E x a c t l y

• Love 2
  • Like 2

woow this thread had me like :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

Then i was like :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

Then people brought up her being killed and I was like :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

Then I celebrated finding out it was her idea like :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping: Good job Brit all need a break then people brought up the facility and I was like :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding: you got a point but then

I saw her tweet and Im like :jamie_lynn_grape: Hey girl sorry for panicking see you when you get back! :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Haha 8

The statement in her Twitter ... doesn't make sense. Why the need to deactivate IG ? Just log off and come back when you want.

BIG things happening the days of her children birthdays ...

All of this seems weird.

Idc what people think about my post, I rather think too much than less.

• Love 6
  • Like 2