Britney's Instagram account has been deactivated, Update: Britney and Matthew Rosengart confirm it was Britney's decision

1 hour ago, SJK said:

Some of y’all are so obsessed with her Instagram it’s actually laughable. 
Maybe she just deactivated it because she actually wants a break from it. 
It’s not like her social media is amazing or anything it’s always the same pictures uploaded and then deleted anyway. 
she needs a refresh anyway. 

No offense, but do you realize if we wouldn’t be so obsessed with her, she would be - god forbid- dead at a 1 star mental health facility by the February of 2019?

• Like 3
20 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

I think she's just following Rosengarts advice to keep a low profile for now so teamcon has nothing they can use against her. Deactivating also cuts off their ability to retroactively pull content that's already been posted in case they decide to go that route. Despite Viv's fat salary, she likely doesn't have the wherewithal to archive Brit's content in real time, so she's going to have to work harder to find old material if she's still planning on weaving her "Britney is crazy" narrative that way. Even if she does get ahold of any old content (which may not be too hard since it's constantly reposted by fans), Rosengart can argue that her old posts are irrelevant because they've effectively been pulled from her socials in an offical capacity.

Instead of getting into the semantics of whether or not Brit's fans are left "confused and concerned" by her posts (as Viv alleges), it's much easier for Rosengart to say "suck my d she has no socials, so what's your point beach?" 

But according to people here, her IG can't ber used in court :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: Do we have better than PageSix for Rosengart statement ? I need a valid receipt.

My account got disabled before two weeks, still trying to get it back badly:crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

Makes me feel better that Britney is also not using instagram since I don't have it...We were always conected in some way..she said she likes leos :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

P.s. does someone been disabled on instagram because of violation and did u manage to get it back? Like I only used an unfollower app..instagram is not sending me an email for more than 2 weeks already :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

You know what I’m 100% positive Matthew has showed Britney what’s been getting said on her Instagram and they’ve made the decision to take it down before it makes her look any worse or affects her. Britney has obviously provided some of the content but as far as the captions and how its posted is down to Cassie so is she now out of a job?

I really hope things are starting to turn and she is starting to gain control of her life again. Her team can no longer manipulate her via her socials. It’ll be exciting to see if she comes back to social media whether we’ll see the real Britney and that’s what I’m excited for! 

• Like 1

ok... did Matthew ACTUALLY confirm it??? the page six article says he did, but the only quotes was from the "insider" and then they said that "no Britney reps replied for comment" wouldn't Matthew be technically considered a rep??? not that im speculating that it wasn't her decision, it most likely was after every post is full of hate and obsessed fans trying to tell her what to do in the comments.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, typicallyME said:

It's likely a strategic move by Britney and Matthew Rosengart. Rosengart's team is potentially scrubbing her social media or restricting it for some time to prevent team con from using it against her to prove mental limitations.

It really is for the best right now. Her team have got away with this for too long. 

Britney may decide not to return to social media which I’m totally ok with but if she does it’ll be nice to see her take full control without a corrupt team always trying to make her look crazy

13 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

You know what I’m 100% positive Matthew has showed Britney what’s been getting said on her Instagram and they’ve made the decision to take it down before it makes her look any worse or affects her. Britney has obviously provided some of the content but as far as the captions and how its posted is down to Cassie so is she now out of a job?

I really hope things are starting to turn and she is starting to gain control of her life again. Her team can no longer manipulate her via her socials. It’ll be exciting to see if she comes back to social media whether we’ll see the real Britney and that’s what I’m excited for! 

She’s going to be the same and some of you are you going to be in for the shock of your life.

• Like 3

So I had to step away for a bit but I saw Britney's tweet.... I still feel like if she was going to take a break, she would have announced it in an Insta post first and left the account activated? I already said in this thread that I hope she is taking a break and is okay. But yeah....

• Like 1
Just now, Slayer said:

I’m sorry but who are you and why does Rosengart have to provide some random fan on the internet a ‘valid report’ - some of you expect too much stuff you’re not even entitled to in the first place.

Who am I ? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: My ego is so low that I don't care about my position here. How are you rude like that ? :rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously:

I'm not "entitled to" have a wish ? I was asking for something more than a celebrity gossip site statement.

• Love 3
  • Like 3

It could also be to stir some headlines. Conservatorship issues aside, she’s always known how to stir up some publicity. If she really is pregnant, then she might make a bump reveal her Instagram comeback etc. 

I mean.. it’s just a theory. But she’s always loved to shock that way. I have no doubt she decided to drop the engagement news the night of the vmas too. Queen!!

32 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Whoever said that is false because IG has and is being used against her. It’s in the court docs 

if it's "use", they can literally use whatever they want, even false allegations. They could literally say she needs a conservatorship because she takes too much sun.

That doesn't mean the judge is gonna pay attention to it or find it relevant at all. 

I had the craziest afternoon nap dream.. In the dream “someday (you will understand)” was playing and Britney was rolling in a satin black sheet… and in my dream somebody had said out loud “why is her Instagram like this?” And I woke up, checked my phone and saw on Twitter that she deleted social media. 

such a strange day 

• Like 2