Sam Asghari addresses whether Britney and him are getting a prenup

KrisJ
Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful.

I just want it to last forever and for her to be happy!

They’ll have a baby girl and restart her life.

my two concerns with Britney right now:

- adapting to her new life post conservatorship (paparazzi, privacy, media and finances)

- fans and people in general acting as her conservators with this kind of advice

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Those who were asking for a pre-nup instead of sending their best wishes are the same people who can’t stand happiness in others and will literally try to say anything negative to kill that person’s mood. 

It’s okay if you’re not happy with yourself, but that doesn’t make you entitled you to bring down everyone around you. :overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:

• Love 5
  • Like 1

It's amazing how everyone screams free britney until she starts making decisions that you don't like. A truly free britney is one that is allowed to make mistakes. I get everyone is protective and of course I want her to sign a prenuptial but if that's your first response to such a happy occasion you truly jaded and that's super sad. 

• Love 7
7 hours ago, AlottaWarmHeart said:

Of course, people are just vibe killers! Instead of congratulating, all they do is comment: GET A PRENUP. That’s kind of offensive to say that actually. It’s like saying he’s gonna steal her money or something. You just don’t say that to people! Rude AF. He even made a funny response to that, which he shouldn’t have actually. It’s none of anyone’s business..

:bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

not only that he's gonna steal, but that they're gonna break up