Sam Asghari addresses whether Britney and him are getting a prenup

KrisJ
Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful.

Love Sams energh tbh... Hes exactly what Britney needs someone who is fun and direct... Shes had enough vultures and yes people around her already. Sam could have easily stayed quiet like so many of her previous partners, but he has supported her and helped her find her confidence and voice!

In saying that, he should voluntarily sign a prenup, Britney should not even have to ask...she is going to have enough to deal with post-conservatorship and i think its something he has already looked at given his comments. 

Im excited for their life together once shes free ♥ 

• Love 7
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Sea flower said:

I mean, it is kinda sad that most of the instagram comments were about a pre-nup instead of being so happy for her. Of course Britney will get  pre-nup...no brainer, she had one with Kevin already...

I think it's quite natural, Britney didn't had a good history with the guys + people never got to see her growth because since 2007 she's controlled. Britney is a smart women, she's 40 but she was never treated like an adult and how to blame the people in this regard she never got any opportunity to make decisions in the first place. GP is siding with her, hope to see her free soon! 

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, Prachi said:

I think it's quite natural, Britney didn't had a good history with the guys + people never got to see her growth because since 2007 she's controlled. Britney is a smart women, she's 40 but she was never treated like an adult and how to blame the people in this regard she never got any opportunity to make decisions in the first place. GP is siding with her, hope to see her free soon! 

I don’t think it’s natural, she fighting to prove she has capacity and so called fans are basically judging her intelligence saying she should get a pre-nup.

I get people care but it is truly insulting to Britney.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

I don’t think it’s natural, she fighting to prove she has capacity and so called fans are basically judging her intelligence saying she should get a pre-nup.

Amen! It’s nobody’s business but theirs and I’m sure she’s fully aware to protect her millions that she has left. 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I agree and it is insulting, Britney is an adult can do whatever she wants but we can't deny she has been stripped of proving herself in the past as an adult adult, her team never marketed her as one it's like adult BOMT. I am happy to see GP is siding with her, but how to blame the GP when Brit her entire adult life has not been able to make even a decision to buy a car for herself? Brit is a strong women and tables have turned, but there is a lot to re brand for her and I am sure it will happen. 

There's a reason why as an artist also Brit was never taken seriously, nobody worked for her everybody was all about money. 

• Love 2