Sam Asghari addresses whether Britney and him are getting a prenup

KrisJ
Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful.

the people complaining about the timing? if he married her while she was still in a cship it would have been a mess. I'm glad they waited until freedom was on the horizon. I guess Britney is positive she will be free in the next hearing, or at least this year. 

and besides, a marriage isnt a cship. some are acting like she's signing up for another 13 years of being controlled. 

I wasn't on exhale or even a fan back then, but did people have this reaction towards Jason, who would have been a conservator? 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Watch Me Work It said:

the people complaining about the timing? if he married her while she was still in a cship it would have been a mess. I'm glad they waited until freedom was on the horizon. I guess Britney is positive she will be free in the next hearing, or at least this year. 

and besides, a marriage isnt a cship. some are acting like she's signing up for another 13 years of being controlled. 

I wasn't on exhale or even a fan back then, but did people have this reaction towards Jason, who would have been a conservator? 

This fan base doesn’t like ANYONE that she dates. People were saying Jason was in cahoots with team con as well. Some people still complain about Sam even tho this has been her most relationship in ages. People will act like they want her free to make her own decisions but will turn around and tell her who to date and act like her management team. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Phonography423 said:

This fan base doesn’t like ANYONE that she dates. People were saying Jason was in cahoots with team con as well. Some people still complain about Sam even tho this has been her most relationship in ages. People will act like they want her free to make her own decisions but will turn around and tell her who to date and act like her management team. 

Jason was allegedly introduced to her through Bryan and the guy wanted to have full control over his wife's life and affairs. In the '10s. Why would anyone support him ?:slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare:

4 hours ago, Watch Me Work It said:

And if they had waited till she was free to announce it, those same people would be saying...of course he’s doing it now when she has all her money back, dude just can’t win with some people.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Roger said:

Jason was allegedly introduced to her through Bryan and the guy wanted to have full control over his wife's life and affairs. In the '10s. Why would anyone support him ?:slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare:

It’s not about supporting HIM it’s about letting Britney choose who she wants to be with, date, marry, etc. Has she always made the right choice? Of course not. But this fan base has to learn how to respect her choices. It’s not our decision to make. And you can’t say you don’t like someone for her based on something that’s “alleged”. Just like people saying they don’t like Sam. At this point it’s dumb to even say that. 

• Love 3