BRITNEY ANNOUNCES SHE IS ENGAGED TO SAM

Missfit
Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful and let Britney have her moment and do not rain on her parade.

Congratulations Britney and Sam :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Send your well wishes! :yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy:

Any negativity will not be tolerated.

8 minutes ago, KatieKat said:

I mean, there’s no reason to be in a huge rush. You can adopt at any age

I can imagine she wants a biological daughter, but your right, it's always possible to adopt. And doesn't IVF work for women who are not able to conceive due to their age being too high? I don't want to derail the thread but I've always thought about that when people say that Britney might be too old soon. Just my five cents :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

Anyways - Congratulations! :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas: Getting engaged after roughly five years is such a thought out time for doing so, the conservatorship ofc contributed a lot for it to happen after this amount of time. But imo it's always good to get to know each other for several years before tying the knot. This gives me a good feeling for this relationship/marriage, they both look happy!

• Love 2
29 minutes ago, KatieKat said:

I mean, there’s no reason to be in a huge rush. You can adopt at any age

She's not rushing anything, they've been together for 5 years now :slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare: And if Britney wants another biological child let her have one wtf :slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare:

Anyways I'm so happy for them. She's gonna be a gorgeous bride :comingthru_miss_ny_new_york_pollard_tiffany_walk_runway_hair:

• Love 7
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Anna Karina said:

I can imagine she wants a biological daughter, but your right, it's always possible to adopt. And doesn't IVF work for women who are not able to conceive due to their age being too high? I don't want to derail the thread but I've always thought about that when people say that Britney might be too old soon. Just my five cents :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

Anyways - Congratulations! :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas: Getting engaged after roughly five years is such a thought out time for doing so, the conservatorship ofc contributed a lot for it to happen after this amount of time. But imo it's always good to get to know each other for several years before tying the knot. This gives me a good feeling for this relationship/marriage, they both look happy!

Britney is still very young and can have a baby. Janet Jackson did at 50 and she can afford the special treatment :) 

6 hours ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

I love Octavia but find this so bloody rude and I’m sick of celebs contributing to this image of Britney as an idiot. As if she’d ever write that to another celeb. Britney had a solid prenup with Kevin - Reese Witherspoon didn’t have one with Ryan, did Octavia publicly tweet her to tell her to get one when she married her next husband? It’s so gross.

Agreed. 
It’s the same as the condescension within the fandom about not trusting Sam. People assuming that Sam is a snake and that they know better and are OnLy TrYiNg to LooK oUt FoR Britney is NO DIFFERENT than daddy Spears’s argument. Yet they clamor for Britney’s freedom and agency in getting to make her own decisions.

Well, guess what? She chose Sam.

Besides, Britney and Sam been together for almost FIVE YEARS now. I feel pretty confident they’ve waded through some very difficult waters and have still maintained their relationship.

Like, how much more time do the naysayers expect needs to pass in order for them to feel okay about it? It really is so rude.  

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Really happy for Britney. They’ve been seeing each other since 2016 so that’s quite a long time to get to know somebody. I’m glad she’s taken her time this time around. Really hope it works out for her and she gets to have the marriage and family she’s always craved. Sam seems to be a good support system for her and has stood by her through arguably the most challenging years of her life so marriage really does make sense for them. Good luck Brit! 

1 hour ago, BritneyLVR said:

Britney is still very young and can have a baby. Janet Jackson did at 50 and she can afford the special treatment :) 

Yeah, I know - at least in Germany a lot of women have their first baby at roughly 40 years old! I rather mentioned it for all the people saying "she needs to get pounded ASAP because her biological clock is practically over" :eyes_britney_laugh:

• Love 1