BRITNEY ANNOUNCES SHE IS ENGAGED TO SAM

Missfit
Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful and let Britney have her moment and do not rain on her parade.

Congratulations Britney and Sam :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Send your well wishes! :yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy:

Any negativity will not be tolerated.

6 hours ago, rennen said:

Telling someone to get a pre-nup on their engagement post is extremely distasteful. Octavia's comment isn't out of genuine concern so she should have kept it to herself. 

I'd love if Britney responded directly to her and thanked her for her non existent well wishes. 

Anyway....

Screenshot-20210913-064516-Instagram.jpg

I love his sense of humor. You know they are just laughing it up reading all the comments 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, dii said:

Happy and all but, srsly Sam, ON HER SONS BIRTHDAYS???? WOW THAT MAN HAS A GREAT TIMING, WHENS THE WEDDING? ON HER OTHER SONS B-DAY PROB.

NO HATE TO ANYONE, BUT THAT DOES NOT SIT RIGHT WITH ME...

Accordingly to stylist?!? super-max-doodle-whatever, they have kept their mouth shut about this for 3 months which would suggest he already popped the question but there was no ring… maybe he needed a 3 month payment plan 🤷🏼‍♂️… it’s Britney who has chosen to announce it on her Insta today (if she has that power), being hers son’s birthday. We at least know it’s very recent because of the red hair. 

I am sooooo relieved, it seems like the end is near, I think PROJECT ROSE is almost complete. Smoke signals, ROSEngart, engagement announcement, ending the conservatorship... This era is almost done. :ari_arianna_pink_bad_hair_flip_cocky_flirt:

I'm sure this is strategic as well, they have been insanely careful with what they both post on social media so they wouldn't post this without heavy consideration. I'm sure they've spoken to Rosengart and I think the ACLU helped Britney get some autonomy back on social media after her June 23 hearing which is why her posts became more authentic. Now Rosengart can cite the engagement another example that Britney is not only of sound mind, but it is IMPERATIVE that this conservatorship removes Jamie and is dissolved expeditiously so she can go about planning her wedding and her LIFE. 

• Like 1

She deserves all the happiness in the world. They both do. I am genuinely so happy. 

The engagement might be timed so it's before the next hearing. He is now her fiancé and can speak up. Just a thought. 

Edit: they have both consulted Rosengart. 

Edited by PrincessAkwa
Left out some valid points.
10 hours ago, MrLovett said:

She's not rushing anything, they've been together for 5 years now :slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare: And if Britney wants another biological child let her have one wtf :slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare:

Anyways I'm so happy for them. She's gonna be a gorgeous bride :comingthru_miss_ny_new_york_pollard_tiffany_walk_runway_hair:

I was responding to someone else’s comment saying she better hurry and have kids