BRITNEY ANNOUNCES SHE IS ENGAGED TO SAM

Missfit
Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful and let Britney have her moment and do not rain on her parade.

Congratulations Britney and Sam :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Send your well wishes! :yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy:

Any negativity will not be tolerated.

27 minutes ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

I love Octavia but find this so bloody rude and I’m sick of celebs contributing to this image of Britney as an idiot. As if she’d ever write that to another celeb. Britney had a solid prenup with Kevin - Reese Witherspoon didn’t have one with Ryan, did Octavia publicly tweet her to tell her to get one when she married her next husband? It’s so gross.

Ppl feel very protective of her

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, jokobish said:

Ppl feel very protective of her

It also strongly pushes the narrative though that he doesn’t love her and is only using her. I get of course we all want the best for her but this is just so condescending and honestly publicly humiliating in my opinion. How would you feel if you post your happy engagement and celebrities tweet you ‘get a prenup’? I’d be so embarrassed. I also think it’s pushing this idea she is an idiot who wouldn’t have thought of it herself. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1
30 minutes ago, brucewayne said:

Do not want to be the downer , once she realizes Sam was her Dad's inside source. This will end badly. I feel for her , but he can not be trusted. Anyone can see he is it in for one thing , himself.  When I met him , I thought I was having a conversation with "High-Pitched" from the HSS , though "High-Pitched" seems a little bit smarter. 

And your source is what again? Give it a rest, and don't pretend you know more than any of us.

• Love 5